Pig Castle Attackings while I'm in Peace Mode?!

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
Greeto

Pig Castle Attackings while I'm in Peace Mode?!

Post by Greeto »

I started less than 24 hours ago in this world.

My town says can't be attacked for 29 days and change so naturally I don't research any military since I have a lot of time... or so I thought.

I just got attacked by Pg caste. 48 Archers and 16 swordsman. It is literally impossible to defend against this attack this soon into the game. I thought I was in "peace" time.

What gives?!
DontBeaWuss

Re: Pig Castle Attackings while I'm in Peace Mode?!

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Peacetime just tells you that you won't be razed/captured by the Ai as long as you have one villa, whether it's in peacetime or not.

Try and get yourself a Liege Lord who can vassal you for honour and perhaps some archers for your defence...see who is in the Parish that you are in and ask for help, good luck!
Greeto

Post by Greeto »

Thanks for the info. I had to abandon this world. I get attacked by 200 or so swordsman, cats, bowman, etc every 2 hours or so. Pretty much pointless when buildings in my town are constantly being destroyed by AI.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

That's a shame.

Unfortunately, it's more for the seasoned player now.

The first Ai world was horrendous but, after a few false starts for most players, we eventually got to grips on how to survive it. Now any Ai world that opens up is pretty much conquered more easily as we know what to do and how to survive on them.

Return to “Return of the Wolf”