Twitch

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
xCranki

Twitch

Post by xCranki »

Hey if you need/want some Tipps and Tricks about the Ai world........ you culd check out my Stream on Twitch. :lol:

https://www.twitch.tv/noaim9592
Priest Guardian

Re: Twitch

Post by Priest Guardian »

Trion Worlds is a MMO gaming company that does live Dev streams on twitch every Friday for their games and offer give aways during the 1 hr shows

When I played Archeage I use to look forward to Fridays at 5pm to catch the show about the game I was playing

Other gaming companies do the same thing with Twitch streaming

I would love if a player like yourself or even Firefly did something like this, even if it was only when new content were released in conjuction with tip/tricks and also offer some give aways like 5 , 7 day tokens to 7 people watching the stream and posting comments or a few card packs

These companies also post on the forums a week before the stream to let players know about the upcoming stream and list the give aways and topics being discussed for the show

Often a Q & A session will be taken with the people watching and the host will answer some questions posted
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Re: Twitch

Post by Priest Guardian »

Lord Benevolent wrote:There is a Firefly Twitch stream every Friday :-) But primarily for the stand-alone PC titles.
I will try to catch the show sept 14

However even if the team covered different products each week would be cool. It can be as simple as explaining and demonstrating how to go about joining and getting set up on a new SHK's server or any of the other products Firefly has to offer.

I remember one show from another un named company that showed them creating a character and joining a server getting set up. I remember laughing a lot when the dev created a character by sliding the creation sliders all the way to right then all way left over and over . What an ugly character it created.....but very funny to watch

just being informative and entertaining for 1 hr , give aways help also
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Return of the Wolf”