Removing AI Castles while in peace time

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
Vinlatte

Re: Removing AI Castles while in peace time

Post by Vinlatte »

HidDeN DrAgOn wrote:If you knew the game mechanics better you would know how to defeat rogue players. Instead of * about it how about doing some google searches and learn the * game! I cannot tell you how many players I have experienced with 7 years of playing and still don't know *. The game is designed for you to defeat the AI and not keep them around. Do you really think FF wants us farming the AI? I mean really? Come on guy's that is not the case. I agree with Meatball the arrogant, self centered ones are the English speakers. I am American and Americans are * plain and simple. English and Brits can be as well. As well as anyone but yes English speakers are the worst in the game, this is why I know play with the Brazilians and I translate.
Thing is there is no way to defeat a rouge player on this world. Best thing is to try not to create them in the 1st place. Attacking neutrals for no reason other then they have the cheek to move to a less populated part of the map is a bit of a * take and creates aggrieved players.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Vinlatte wrote:
HidDeN DrAgOn wrote:If you knew the game mechanics better you would know how to defeat rogue players. Instead of * about it how about doing some google searches and learn the * game! I cannot tell you how many players I have experienced with 7 years of playing and still don't know *. The game is designed for you to defeat the AI and not keep them around. Do you really think FF wants us farming the AI? I mean really? Come on guy's that is not the case. I agree with Meatball the arrogant, self centered ones are the English speakers. I am American and Americans are * plain and simple. English and Brits can be as well. As well as anyone but yes English speakers are the worst in the game, this is why I know play with the Brazilians and I translate.
Thing is there is no way to defeat a rouge player on this world. Best thing is to try not to create them in the 1st place. Attacking neutrals for no reason other then they have the cheek to move to a less populated part of the map is a bit of a * take and creates aggrieved players.
This is not what happened....these are the same rogue trolls that we dealt with on past servers, both ai servers and normal pvp servers
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

Oh but it has. I experienced it 1st hand. Did you not read any of my posts?
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

You were razed by an H13 player...….and so, is this you now going to become a rogue????
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

Next player in a house that razes me for going to a new part of the map...then I will become that player who kills all rat farms from that players house simple as that. And why shouldn't I ? its player vs environment not pvp. :geek: :lol: So I think the houses that are trying to rule the map...should watch how they do it. Because I bet I'm not the only one who thinks like this.

Now go kill some snakes and don't be a wuss :ugeek:
Excommunication

Post by Excommunication »

Vinlatte wrote:Next player in a house that razes me for going to a new part of the map...then I will become that player who kills all rat farms from that players house simple as that. And why shouldn't I ? its player vs environment not pvp. :geek: :lol: So I think the houses that are trying to rule the map...should watch how they do it. Because I bet I'm not the only one who thinks like this.

Without houses that trying to do something and make rat farms, there will be no way to win this map and places everyone where to farm.
I don't mind if players removing rats in my farms, but I realy hate when noobs are trying to capture in my parish and the next day moving in snake / pig or wolf.

Hate those players who want to remove rats , but not helping to clear other AI's after they has moved in other strong AI, thats why razing them is the only option!
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

Excommunication wrote:
Vinlatte wrote:Next player in a house that razes me for going to a new part of the map...then I will become that player who kills all rat farms from that players house simple as that. And why shouldn't I ? its player vs environment not pvp. :geek: :lol: So I think the houses that are trying to rule the map...should watch how they do it. Because I bet I'm not the only one who thinks like this.

Without houses that trying to do something and make rat farms, there will be no way to win this map and places everyone where to farm.
I don't mind if players removing rats in my farms, but I realy hate when noobs are trying to capture in my parish and the next day moving in snake / pig or wolf.

Hate those players who want to remove rats , but not helping to clear other AI's after they has moved in other strong AI, thats why razing them is the only option!
But where do you draw the line?
Is anyone who isn't in a house classed as a noob and cant relocate?
I just find it funny that you all want to police the server but whinge over being able to kill rats in peacetime. As for someone on your parish bringing hard ai...just buy all the charters.
Excommunication

Post by Excommunication »

Vinlatte wrote:
Excommunication wrote:

I just find it funny that you all want to police the server but whinge over being able to kill rats in peacetime. As for someone on your parish bringing hard ai...just buy all the charters.
I understand it, you spawn once and lose your village , it's okey! Now you trying to spawn again and again you lose your village. It's still okey, s* happens! But when you trying it multiple times (Like one guy nearby my villages) it's starting to trigger me!!! Im sure this guy in my country spawned in each rat farm and when peace ended, he pulled in other AI's. Im locking village charters in my mine parishes only, not where im farming.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Vinlatte wrote:
Excommunication wrote:

In My area we are just trying to get people to be reasonable.....you want to farm rats, go to the parish next to the rat.....otherwise if everyone went into the rat parish there would be no room for rats. Is that not good strategy and reasonable sharing?
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Excommunication wrote:Removing AI Castles while in peace time

We need an update that takes off peace time of your villages when you are attacking AI castles. Many trolls like ''KRISS1987'' is trying to remove every single rat castle leaving parishes empty.
Last time, he removed every rat castle in many countries and nobody was able to stop him because of peace time. Now when rats are back, he respawned and will start the same over again.

On the Ai server I have no problem with this idea, but only AI server
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Return of the Wolf”