Player reset by AI ?

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
Priest Guardian

Player reset by AI ?

Post by Priest Guardian »

I watched a team M8 get his 3 villages reset (Razed/Captured) by AI last night. He was offline and got hit by Captains from every direction over the span of 2 hrs

So my question is this with little experience on this type of server

I heard someone say if you had 1 village you could not get reset and that only ransack/pillage would be sent to that 1 village. Not Captain attacks

Am I correct to assume that the AI sent out Captains to all his villages before he was left with just one, where as all the captain attacks were successful and thus resetting him today to a new random map location
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
DontBeaWuss

Re: Player reset by AI ?

Post by DontBeaWuss »

From my past experience, it might be possible although I've never heard of this happening before, however, if that's actually the case of this happening here then it really sux if the game engine cannot detect a player losing villas and being left with only one before the last Captain(s) hit.

I would suspect it is bad programming unless the rules have changed in this respect and has not been highlighted by FF - it was always the case that you cannot be razed by Ai if you are only sitting in one villa.
WaywardChampion

Re: Player reset by AI ?

Post by WaywardChampion »

I am sure that there are a lot of other details that FF haven't informed us about as well.

Such as will we be able to scout while under ID? Previous AI worlds didn't allow this, but now with no rewards for scouting it doesn't make much sense to do this.

Details on the "improvements" to the quality of wheel spins that we will receive for killing AI, and will the players actually see these as "Improvements"?

Will I be able to attack AI while being interdicted or excommunicated?

I am sure that other players have similar questions, but it seems that the specific details are absent.

For the most part, I don't mind FF changing things, but they need to be more forthcoming in the details of these changes, and perhaps even consult with the players about them before they are made.

I think that was the biggest mistake that FF made when implementing the Era ruleset, and I don't think anyone wants to repeat with that type of issue again.

Return to “Return of the Wolf”