The Wolf Returns

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
Sire-Panouille

Re: The Wolf Returns

Post by Sire-Panouille »

Lord Benevolent wrote:These are the Retrun of The Wolf gameplay rules, as announced in the client newsfeed at launch:

· The AI (The Wolf, Pig, Snake and Rat) control villages in the same way players do, this includes castles.
· The AI has the ability to capture and raze player villages.
· AI villages can be captured by players
· The AI will vote for itself in elections and control capitals.
· The AI sends out scouts to resource stashes.
· Over time the AI will repair its castles.
· The frequency with which resource stashes appear is increased, now also include weapon stashes.
· Razing or capturing each AI village will reward players with a special Wheel Spin.
· Wheel Spins on this exotic new world have been upgraded and grant players a chance to win powerful cards
· Armies and Scouts move at four times normal speed.
· The AI will launch regular invasions from multiple points around the British Isles in an attempt to capture new villages.
· Glory rounds end when a House (including the AI House) reaches 2 million Glory Points.
· The winners of each Glory round receive a special prize.
· The world ends after a total of 10 Glory rounds

lie!
"Les joueurs recevront une chance à un Tour de Roue (allant de niveau 1 à niveau 5) pour chaque IA qu'ils rasent. Le niveau du ticket par le tour de roue est basé sur la taille du château rasé, les petits châteaux ne donnant droit à aucun tour de roue.
Les tours de roue ne seront pas donnés pour les missions de fouille
Ce monde sera limité à 10 tours de gloire.
Ce n'est pas un type de monde Époque. Ce monde ne passe pas par les époques ou n'a pas d'époque finale."
https://strongholdkingdoms-fr.gamepedia ... 9e_du_Loup
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Lord B it also says that some things have changed from previous AI worlds. Can you let us know what has changed?
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

https://strongholdkingdoms.gamepedia.co ... f_the_Wolf
also need info on changes to house size and prizes and other changes that are hinted at on the login screen please
larsbagge

Post by larsbagge »

I had two attacks on rat not providing a spin
Aazzor

Post by Aazzor »

I had never paid attention to the forum but I see all the recurring concerns, incredible.

For this case

Look: https://strongholdkingdoms.gamepedia.co ... lf#General

it is marked: There is a chance of receiving a special wheel spin for being the first to uncover a stash.

And below: https://strongholdkingdoms.gamepedia.co ... ay_Changes

it is written: Wheel Spins will not be given for Scouting

and if we pay attention in the second case it is not specified "uncover" but just "scout" lol and what choice FF did?

if the only way to play and have fun is to buy expensive random cards to hope to do something I give up

I wanted to be sure and finally I am after all i read
Deos I

Post by Deos I »

Attack on AI does not remove the "shield" from the village. This is wrong, especially in the wolf world
The Purvu

Post by The Purvu »

how it comes from snake castle where i need catapults and some stronger army i get out of it only tier 1 and small honour and there is rats castles with wood walls and peasants from whom i can get more without using catapults? where is logic?

thank you for answer :)
Attachments
snake vs rat.png
snake vs rat.png (464.34 KiB) Viewed 2839 times
Last edited by The Purvu on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

can you please fix the issue where players can hide under peace and remove all rats from parishes, then get captured and buy a new charter and kill every rat again.....either make it so when we id them and they attack, attacking not only breaks ID but also peace or make it that below page is the only time they can attack while under peace from only the 30 days of a new village and not buying charters. Something needs to be done to stop this bullying of good cooperative play
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

The problem isn't pvp....I wouldn't kill small players...the issue is the trolls eliminating all rats that we create for developing players that the trolls delete from the world. Removing this rule would make it so that we could help more small players and I doubt very many of them on a Cooperative world would get attacked but it would help us to stop the trolls from killing all the rats that we are trying to put in place for the developing players. these trolls hide under the peace and kill all the rats and then leave before the pieces up and go to a new area under peace and kill more rats denying the new players and low-level players from being able to continue to level up themselves
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Ahhhh tickthat...after all this time, have you not learned anything?

The trolls always arrive and spoil it for everyone....atm, H15 and H19 are taking the rats because they're not getting their "fair share" so want to spoil it for everyone...same old story again.

Return to “Return of the Wolf”