It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Wolf Returns 

Post Re: The Wolf Returns
meatball2k wrote:
I watched the youtube video about q & a, I have come to the conclusion that shk is just something to get them extra money to plough into there main games.

There idea of updates was tournaments that will favour carders and probably get boring fast and new worlds.....wow.....

Agree - people will just card as hard as they can during the tournaments. The video seemed to be less trivial than the last one but didn't really have a lot of meat in it just vague future possibilities. Maybe they are working like crazy on a topsecret SHK2 - one can hope I suppose but probably not.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:55 am

WaywardChampion wrote:
Here is an idea, no more wheel spins from destroying rats castles after achieving Knight rank, or upon receiving the gold "Ratty lost again" achievement.

That would prevent the more advanced players from camping out near a "Rat farm" and farming rats castles for easy wheel spins.

These guys say that they want to protect the rats for the "New" players , but there are NO RATS IN THE STARTING AREAS! You would need to rank up to at least alderman and have a second village slot to move to the locations where there are any rats castles, and IT HAS BEEN THAT WAY SINCE DAY ONE! So any argument that they want to protect the rats castles for new players is simply fallacious.

Personally, I have only killed one Rats castle on Wolf world, simply because there haven't been any close enough to my village that I am able to attack before another player much closer destroys it first. I practically had to beg just to get that one for a quest.

Also, why do I only get tier 1 wheel spins from snakes castles? I have to expend at least three times the resources to attack a snakes castle successfully in comparison to even the worst rats castle. I feel like I am being cheated.

We are actively creating rat farms all over the map, what are you talking about?

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:24 pm

I must say I jumped onto ai word amd not once has there been any stash or ai in my honour circle. Its rediculous at the fact it slaps 2k players in 1 parish. Total prevention in growth if gou start late as you habe high ranking players in parish who wipe anything out before you even get a taste.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:03 am

Also guys I just wanna say this....

ITS COMING HOME!

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:05 am

This is why this needs to be fixed, Kriss is seen here taking advantage of your rule allowing a CP to raze rats while in peace, he's sending 5 attacks at a time to raze all rats in Kerry that I put here for new players to farm http://prntscr.com/k52e3r YOU NEED TO FIX THIS NOW

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:00 am

He did it before and now he's doing it again and will keep doing it until there's no more rats left to come out of the anchors and, when the world is filled with wolves and pigs and most snakes, that's when he'll leave it alone......if FF cannot design a game engine properly specifically for Ai worlds, then it's not his fault that he's taking advantage of this loophole that's always been there on each Ai world, ie, sit in peacetime and kill all the easy Ai around him.

http://prntscr.com/k58i08
He's taking the last rat from that Parish.....he's gonna upset a lot of players when they come back online.....how very unfair

So he cleared Kerry of rats and has almost cleared Clare of all rats....he now has a Captain going to Offaly to clear the rats there.....

Bear in mind...it's greedy, arrogant players like this that make the rat quests obsolete.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:55 pm

Made a point of getting all rat quests done before they came this time

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 am

I only got Rat 1 done...the rest hasn't come onto my quest list to do yet :(

Now loreq the wicked has taken place of kriss and started clearing all the rats.....it's a shambles....I really need to start looking at other games to play rather than this one.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:33 pm

and KRISS is back to clear the south

Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4