Unable to attack AI castles using mobile

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
ff531

Unable to attack AI castles using mobile

Post by ff531 »

So right now firefly has an issue because you cant send out attacks on rat, snake, pig or wolf castles if you are using the mobile version of the game. It will let you attack wolf layers and bandit camps though. Would be nice to get this fixed since the only reason to log into mobile is to attack AI castles for spins when you aren't on a computer. I know I'm not the only one who is having this issue. Please fix the issue firefly....
Parody

Re: Unable to attack AI castles using mobile

Post by Parody »

The problem occurs when you choose troops stationed in your castle to attack with. If you remove the troops from your castle and then attack with your troops, it works. This is a bug in the game, but there is that work around.
Lord Diligent

Post by Lord Diligent »

Could you please contact support by sending a ticket (using your game login details) http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/ or an email to support@en.strongholdkingdoms.com
ff531

Post by ff531 »

The troops I use for the attack are never on my walls of my castle so that shouldnt effect anything.

Also i have submitted 4 tickets on the issue and have gotten no response from firefly on the issue at all.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Lord diligent, we keep submitting tickets but nothing seems to happen. can you please let us know updates like when we were helping with the beta and had access to the bug site?
The Primax

Post by The Primax »

I can't attack AI :cry: .I am getting ip same problem error. :evil:

http://prntscr.com/kncf34

Return to “Return of the Wolf”