Stronghold Kingdoms helping software.

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
Da Onion Knight

Stronghold Kingdoms helping software.

Post by Da Onion Knight »

Hello, while timing some attacks today, it become really frustrating for not having a proper timer for the attacks and have to use my PC's clock to keep up with the timing.
This has been okay so far but its too much, so I today I decided to create a software that will help me to keep the times of my attacks up to date.

a software where I will write the name of my village, the destination where to and the time it takes to be there. And was planning for the software to make a beep noise or show somethhing when the attack is 2-5 minutes ahead.
I dont want to keep a small window in the screen to watch the countdown go lower and lower. is this type of software allowed in game?

But while writing this message post I wanted to know if its possible to write a software or something which will get the mouse movement and repeat it on automatic? or does it go against the rules as a bot?

my knowledge for desktop softwares is not so good as I'm more of a web dev, but i wanted to ask if this is allowed to be designed and/or used. I dont want to get banned, I've spent a lot of money in game so far and plan to spend a lot more in the future and don't want to start from 0
Da Onion Knight

Re: Stronghold Kingdoms helping software.

Post by Da Onion Knight »

in a week I will start developing that software, I'm abroad rn. might take me a week or less to do it all.

but after all that, I think i will share it here with the forums for whomever wants to use it.
Ryd.

Post by Ryd. »

Da Onion Knight wrote:Hello, while timing some attacks today, it become really frustrating for not having a proper timer for the attacks and have to use my PC's clock to keep up with the timing.
This has been okay so far but its too much, so I today I decided to create a software that will help me to keep the times of my attacks up to date.

a software where I will write the name of my village, the destination where to and the time it takes to be there. And was planning for the software to make a beep noise or show somethhing when the attack is 2-5 minutes ahead.
I dont want to keep a small window in the screen to watch the countdown go lower and lower. is this type of software allowed in game?

But while writing this message post I wanted to know if its possible to write a software or something which will get the mouse movement and repeat it on automatic? or does it go against the rules as a bot?

my knowledge for desktop softwares is not so good as I'm more of a web dev, but i wanted to ask if this is allowed to be designed and/or used. I dont want to get banned, I've spent a lot of money in game so far and plan to spend a lot more in the future and don't want to start from 0

I spent a lot of money and planning to do so in the future, meanwhile he leaves the game and the server 2 weeks after this post, in middle of the war ! WHAT A PLOT TWIST !
Fight your way out.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Lol...or maybe FF said:-

"yes...you can have a bot, in fact we have lots of bots running around in all worlds and yes, they are kinda illegal as per our game rules, however, we will allow you to use your bot but you must pay us to be able to play it"

The end :D

Return to “EU5 World Lounge (Closed)”