Food types, passive honour and other animals

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
Druzhina

Food types, passive honour and other animals

Post by Druzhina »

Morning peeps!

I've trounced through the wiki and various youTube vids but with no luck, so I turn to the knowledge base that is the forums.

In my village I have four food types with a lowland village set up; apples, dairy, meat and bread. Types fully eaten is two, so I take that to mean there are no leftovers that are stockpiled to be either sold or transported.

So, what am I asking?

I would like to see a nice passive bonus for all food types eaten and a stockpile I can donate to my parish. I've poured a fair few points into apple production and have a lot of orchards. Obviously there is a decent pile of Cox's Orange Pippins around (oh how I wish I could make cider!).

Is the answer as simple as adding more production buildings for dairy ect and deleting a few orchards? Or is there some kind of "trick" to this monster I've not considered?

Thanks in advance, and surrounded by apples....

As ever Druz.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Food types, passive honour and other animals

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Hi...I'm not entirely sure what you're asking but I can give you the following:

How is your research into each commodity? The more you research towards the max, the more productivity of it and, depending on how much your peasants are eating (as in, don't overfeed them!), the more leftover you will have to donate to the parish.

Always remember that the food gets eaten from right to left, ie, apples, cheese, meat, bread, fish...will be consumed as fish, bread, meat, cheese, apples.

Hope this helps and if it's way off track, sorry :)
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

You can always use cards to boost production. But the best way is to research the specific farm good you want more of to increase production. You can also steal it from other people or buy it from the parish!
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

Click on each farm building to see how many it makes a day. Lower rations until its says eating 4 food types.
Lheticus

Post by Lheticus »

Druzhina wrote:Morning peeps!

I've trounced through the wiki and various youTube vids but with no luck, so I turn to the knowledge base that is the forums.

In my village I have four food types with a lowland village set up; apples, dairy, meat and bread. Types fully eaten is two, so I take that to mean there are no leftovers that are stockpiled to be either sold or transported.
I'm confused about this too. To me, "fully eaten" would more mean that enough of the food is being eaten overall for all types to be eaten to some extent or other. But I guess that's not true. Can anyone clarify for me whether the OP is correct here or if it means something else?

Return to “EU5 World Lounge (Closed)”