admin

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
User avatar
Priest Guardian
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 pm
Location: Canada

Re: admin

Post by Priest Guardian » Sat May 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Defender04 wrote:Hi guys,

As the person that used a lot of gold to come to Turkey you missed a few points.
When you ask how I have so much gold this is easy as I have been running 200% tax increse cards for over a week and also the x2 and 3 extra level tax card if you have them 200% and the three extra levels running you generate about 120K gold a day from each village so as I had 16 villages I will let you do the math.

Players should never complain at players for playing more cards than them as this is just how the game works but what the collective voice should do is share what works and what does not to help the game.

The best idea I think woud be that plauyers can buy as many card pack as they want but during the month all players should have a max card points they can play on the game that way the use of cards becomes a skill and so you burn your alloted card points to fast then you have to wait until the next month.

this would have the biggest effect to level the map.

Just my thoughts for what they are worth.
Hey brother don't go give away all our card secrets :lol: Sounds like your all having fun on EU5 , maybe catch you all next cool server :ugeek: Your idea is a good one D , one you been preaching since W-9. Shame its never been implemented
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

WaywardChampion
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: admin

Post by WaywardChampion » Sun May 13, 2018 4:12 am

Defender04 wrote:The best idea I think woud be that plauyers can buy as many card pack as they want but during the month all players should have a max card points they can play on the game that way the use of cards becomes a skill and so you burn your alloted card points to fast then you have to wait until the next month.
I like that idea, or perhaps limit the type of cards that can be played during each week of a new server based upon how many card points that card is worth. (i.e - week 1 can play 7 point cards, week 2 can play 14 point cards, ect )

This would still give an advantage to people playing cards, but it isn't so overwhelming at the early stages of the game.

BeowulfKing
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Re: admin

Post by BeowulfKing » Sun May 13, 2018 6:20 pm

i would like firefly leave throughout the whole game rule "Honour penalty when you lose 11th+ villages"

bec of this rule age1 is most interesting one, even though army speed is very slow

defne8
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:34 am

Re: admin

Post by defne8 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:00 am

ı see now defender and other answer ,

blaming is not my style, but it is a limit

defender first when he came you had 10 village and then you take 5 more :) ( first you need gold to take new village :)), and then you use card and calculate gold,
second , this game a good strategy game , if you want banquet, or faith point you must built building , and you spent gold for them , if you want honor , you must built banquet building( at that moment you take banquet 110k , ı take 55 k per day :)) we understand you built banquet buildings and spend gold for this , second honor earn is you spend gold and you can take honor per village , but it is imposible 120k gold and max honor same time per village , may be you solve that problem with card, ı want explain , gold is every time nessesary , and we spend gold , you cant explain 120 k X 16 , if you explain , you spent alot of gold for that 16 village

all normal player know , games 23 day if some one wants take village spain to turkey , first some friend take one village and you attack captain and ıd that village , in 23's day gold is tooooo nessesary , if you spend gold unnesasary , one you dont how to play this game or you dont have any gold problem :) , ı think you know how to play

User avatar
MiladySkye
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Re: admin

Post by MiladySkye » Fri May 18, 2018 1:26 pm

defne8 wrote:ı see now defender and other answer ,

blaming is not my style, but it is a limit

defender first when he came you had 10 village and then you take 5 more :) ( first you need gold to take new village :)), and then you use card and calculate gold,
second , this game a good strategy game , if you want banquet, or faith point you must built building , and you spent gold for them , if you want honor , you must built banquet building( at that moment you take banquet 110k , ı take 55 k per day :)) we understand you built banquet buildings and spend gold for this , second honor earn is you spend gold and you can take honor per village , but it is imposible 120k gold and max honor same time per village , may be you solve that problem with card, ı want explain , gold is every time nessesary , and we spend gold , you cant explain 120 k X 16 , if you explain , you spent alot of gold for that 16 village

all normal player know , games 23 day if some one wants take village spain to turkey , first some friend take one village and you attack captain and ıd that village , in 23's day gold is tooooo nessesary , if you spend gold unnesasary , one you dont how to play this game or you dont have any gold problem :) , ı think you know how to play
Most of the people who have played this game for years know who the Wallet Warriors are . . . rich people with thousands in currency to throw away on the game and apparently have nothing better to do with their time. If you continue to play this game, you will quickly learn their names too since they feel the need to demonstrate to everyone their awesome ability to card their way to the top of the leaderboards within days or even hours on every new server. Most will disappear after everyone else on the map has caught up to them in research and there's a more level playing field.

Being able to afford ultimate random packs (where most of the expert cards like 200% tax, 3+ tax bands, 4X politics, chivalry and banquet etc. are found) is far beyond the reach of most players. Using these cards is how a handful of players are able to outdo others on day 23 on most servers.

The truth is, SHK is a pay to win game . . . or a cheat to win game in some cases. Exploitation of rules, alt accounts and account sharing is a wide-spread problem that FF (in my opinion) only half-heartedly addresses. If that kind of thing isn't for you, I would suggest you move on to some other game where the company cares about ALL players' experience and not just those who fill their coffers.

Anyway, I'm hoping (and I'm sure scores of others are also hoping lol ;) ) that this is one of my final posts on this forum. I'm not unhappy to be leaving the game . . . I'm actually relieved on the whole . . . I'm just unhappy about the reasons for it. I should have left long ago and spent my time on other more productive pursuits than playing SHK. On the bright side, I have met 5 or 6 people over the past 6 years who I consider to be friends and have contact with outside of the game . . . so it wasn't a complete waste of time. :)
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Iberville
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Re: admin

Post by Iberville » Sat May 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Les joueurs les plus élevés ont des résultats de malade. Si le jeu est déjà inégalitaire avec ceux qui utilisent plein de cartes et les autres, il ne peut y avoir en trois semaines de jeu de tels résultats.
Certains joueurs sont visiblement des comptes à plusieurs mains (exemple type de groupe qui veut devenir maître du monde mais ne sait pas y parvenir seul) ou utilisent des trucs illégaux (cheats).

D'autre part, le nombre de points de foi autorisé par rapport au rang est complètement inepte.

En 2011, le jeu était bien mieux car rien n'était prémâché (on devait tout calculer) et, pour des gens tels que moi, c'était royal.

Maintenant, c'est juste un "pousse-bois".

User avatar
Priest Guardian
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 pm
Location: Canada

Re: admin

Post by Priest Guardian » Sat May 19, 2018 8:37 pm

MiladySkye wrote: Most of the people who have played this game for years know who the Wallet Warriors are . . . rich people with thousands in currency to throw away on the game and apparently have nothing better to do with their time. If you continue to play this game, you will quickly learn their names too since they feel the need to demonstrate to everyone their awesome ability to card their way to the top of the leaderboards within days or even hours on every new server. Most will disappear after everyone else on the map has caught up to them in research and there's a more level playing field.

Being able to afford ultimate random packs (where most of the expert cards like 200% tax, 3+ tax bands, 4X politics, chivalry and banquet etc. are found) is far beyond the reach of most players. Using these cards is how a handful of players are able to outdo others on day 23 on most servers.

The truth is, SHK is a pay to win game . . . or a cheat to win game in some cases. Exploitation of rules, alt accounts and account sharing is a wide-spread problem that FF (in my opinion) only half-heartedly addresses. If that kind of thing isn't for you, I would suggest you move on to some other game where the company cares about ALL players' experience and not just those who fill their coffers.

Anyway, I'm hoping (and I'm sure scores of others are also hoping lol ;) ) that this is one of my final posts on this forum. I'm not unhappy to be leaving the game . . . I'm actually relieved on the whole . . . I'm just unhappy about the reasons for it. I should have left long ago and spent my time on other more productive pursuits than playing SHK. On the bright side, I have met 5 or 6 people over the past 6 years who I consider to be friends and have contact with outside of the game . . . so it wasn't a complete waste of time. :)
sorry to hear of your leave, but be honest.....have we all not left many times to return 6, 8 month , a year later?

actually one of your most accurate posts with which I agree with 95% of
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

The.Reckoning
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:35 am

Re: admin

Post by The.Reckoning » Sun May 20, 2018 6:26 am

Milady Skye is correct ... everyone hopes that is the last post she ever makes

Esoteric Paradigm
Posts: 579
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:16 am

Re: admin

Post by Esoteric Paradigm » Sun May 20, 2018 10:10 am

The.Reckoning wrote:Milady Skye is correct ... everyone hopes that is the last post she ever makes
Incorrect - not everyone at all - some maybe but then there always oddball people in any game who want to get rid of anyone who is reasonable.

User avatar
MiladySkye
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Re: admin

Post by MiladySkye » Mon May 21, 2018 12:52 am

Priest Guardian wrote:
but be honest.....have we all not left many times to return 6, 8 month , a year later?
No one need worry that I'll have a change of heart and return months or even a year from now . . . it's a 99.9% certainty that I will not be returning . . . even if by some miracle FF were to get its act together and finally fix what's wrong with this game.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Post Reply

Return to “EU5 World Lounge”