admin

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
hasangayretli

admin

Post by hasangayretli »

game managers are making an unfair battle with the players. I am uncomfortable with this subject. If you make the necessary corrections I am delighted. I do not want to fight with the managers.
Lord Diligent

Re: admin

Post by Lord Diligent »

Hello Hasan,

Could you please send us a ticket to the support site http://www.support.strongholdkingdoms.com giving as much detail as possible about the issue.
hasangayretli

Post by hasangayretli »

named players , there is even more.

manager accounts. They use very exaggerated cards. fair play, manager friends.
Lord Diligent

Post by Lord Diligent »

Hello ,

Please do not post usernames of other players in this context here.
If you submit a ticket to the support system we will investigate and take action when and where appropriate.
defne8

Post by defne8 »

ı am the same ıdea with hakettin2 , yes we are player , trade for gold ,farming and use really much card,

we think ok that player use card they search whit card , but in games 23 day , he came from spain to turkey , and spend may be 2m gold ,, (but impossible , ı did trade 40k he did 20k ), ı cant have that gold , and then this player take 4 village and spend money :))) , ı cant see any gold card , or faith point card like this,
we see that player all search is ok , attack ,defans , castle, caste speed , monk, monk speed upgrade , army upgrade ,army size upgrade, captain upgrage ,captain speed ..... all of them , may be you explain that player use card :))), ok we think that players play cards , they spend tooooooooo much money :)

you can explain alot of thinks whit use card but you cant explain gold ,

you domine game , like rabbit, may be your game strateji , it is wrong game strateji ı think , at that moment ı dont use card , becouse you have much more card from me , ı spend money but you dont spend money ,all card yours :)))
JeetKuneDo

Post by JeetKuneDo »

Guys you cannot blame players for taking advantage of the mechanics of what SHK/Firefly have set up within this game , its a pay to win game , lucky for us we all have 6 figure sum paydays , so work hard play harder .
Defender04

Post by Defender04 »

Hi guys,

As the person that used a lot of gold to come to Turkey you missed a few points.
When you ask how I have so much gold this is easy as I have been running 200% tax increse cards for over a week and also the x2 and 3 extra level tax card if you have them 200% and the three extra levels running you generate about 120K gold a day from each village so as I had 16 villages I will let you do the math.

Players should never complain at players for playing more cards than them as this is just how the game works but what the collective voice should do is share what works and what does not to help the game.

The best idea I think woud be that plauyers can buy as many card pack as they want but during the month all players should have a max card points they can play on the game that way the use of cards becomes a skill and so you burn your alloted card points to fast then you have to wait until the next month.

this would have the biggest effect to level the map.

Just my thoughts for what they are worth.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

I agree Defender.
The game as it is is just a waste of time and effort for those who don't spend a lot of money on it.
Firefly need the spenders and that is fair enuff to keep the wheels turning but it makes those who don't spend money irrelevant.
I have time but little money so I worked hard in Heretic to get cards and points.
If FF keep a world like heretic going then they will produce more cannon fodder like me to keep the worlds alive for the big spenders to enjoy.
Other than that they would have to have a pay per month server with no cards or points used from other worlds.
Best way is just to keep a card earning server alive at all times or most times to keep this game alive.
Canseco

Post by Canseco »

Defender04 wrote:Hi guys,

The best idea I think woud be that plauyers can buy as many card pack as they want but during the month all players should have a max card points they can play on the game that way the use of cards becomes a skill and so you burn your alloted card points to fast then you have to wait until the next month.
This is actually a pretty nice idea, other MMOs does something similar to cap the [reserve/paid stuff] to a level where players can't use it indefinitely.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Defender04 wrote:Hi guys,

As the person that used a lot of gold to come to Turkey you missed a few points.
When you ask how I have so much gold this is easy as I have been running 200% tax increse cards for over a week and also the x2 and 3 extra level tax card if you have them 200% and the three extra levels running you generate about 120K gold a day from each village so as I had 16 villages I will let you do the math.

Players should never complain at players for playing more cards than them as this is just how the game works but what the collective voice should do is share what works and what does not to help the game.

this would have the biggest effect to level the map.

Just my thoughts for what they are worth.
Hey brother don't go give away all our card secrets :lol: Sounds like your all having fun on EU5 , maybe catch you all next cool server :ugeek: Your idea is a good one D , one you been preaching since W-9. Shame its never been implemented
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “EU5 World Lounge (Closed)”