admin

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
WaywardChampion

Re: admin

Post by WaywardChampion »

Defender04 wrote:The best idea I think woud be that plauyers can buy as many card pack as they want but during the month all players should have a max card points they can play on the game that way the use of cards becomes a skill and so you burn your alloted card points to fast then you have to wait until the next month.
I like that idea, or perhaps limit the type of cards that can be played during each week of a new server based upon how many card points that card is worth. (i.e - week 1 can play 7 point cards, week 2 can play 14 point cards, ect )

This would still give an advantage to people playing cards, but it isn't so overwhelming at the early stages of the game.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

i would like firefly leave throughout the whole game rule "Honour penalty when you lose 11th+ villages"

bec of this rule age1 is most interesting one, even though army speed is very slow
defne8

Post by defne8 »

ı see now defender and other answer ,

blaming is not my style, but it is a limit

defender first when he came you had 10 village and then you take 5 more :) ( first you need gold to take new village :)), and then you use card and calculate gold,
second , this game a good strategy game , if you want banquet, or faith point you must built building , and you spent gold for them , if you want honor , you must built banquet building( at that moment you take banquet 110k , ı take 55 k per day :)) we understand you built banquet buildings and spend gold for this , second honor earn is you spend gold and you can take honor per village , but it is imposible 120k gold and max honor same time per village , may be you solve that problem with card, ı want explain , gold is every time nessesary , and we spend gold , you cant explain 120 k X 16 , if you explain , you spent alot of gold for that 16 village

all normal player know , games 23 day if some one wants take village spain to turkey , first some friend take one village and you attack captain and ıd that village , in 23's day gold is tooooo nessesary , if you spend gold unnesasary , one you dont how to play this game or you dont have any gold problem :) , ı think you know how to play
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

defne8 wrote:ı see now defender and other answer ,

blaming is not my style, but it is a limit

defender first when he came you had 10 village and then you take 5 more :) ( first you need gold to take new village :)), and then you use card and calculate gold,
second , this game a good strategy game , if you want banquet, or faith point you must built building , and you spent gold for them , if you want honor , you must built banquet building( at that moment you take banquet 110k , ı take 55 k per day :)) we understand you built banquet buildings and spend gold for this , second honor earn is you spend gold and you can take honor per village , but it is imposible 120k gold and max honor same time per village , may be you solve that problem with card, ı want explain , gold is every time nessesary , and we spend gold , you cant explain 120 k X 16 , if you explain , you spent alot of gold for that 16 village

all normal player know , games 23 day if some one wants take village spain to turkey , first some friend take one village and you attack captain and ıd that village , in 23's day gold is tooooo nessesary , if you spend gold unnesasary , one you dont how to play this game or you dont have any gold problem :) , ı think you know how to play
Most of the people who have played this game for years know who the Wallet Warriors are . . . rich people with thousands in currency to throw away on the game and apparently have nothing better to do with their time. If you continue to play this game, you will quickly learn their names too since they feel the need to demonstrate to everyone their awesome ability to card their way to the top of the leaderboards within days or even hours on every new server. Most will disappear after everyone else on the map has caught up to them in research and there's a more level playing field.

Being able to afford ultimate random packs (where most of the expert cards like 200% tax, 3+ tax bands, 4X politics, chivalry and banquet etc. are found) is far beyond the reach of most players. Using these cards is how a handful of players are able to outdo others on day 23 on most servers.

The truth is, SHK is a pay to win game . . . or a cheat to win game in some cases. Exploitation of rules, alt accounts and account sharing is a wide-spread problem that FF (in my opinion) only half-heartedly addresses. If that kind of thing isn't for you, I would suggest you move on to some other game where the company cares about ALL players' experience and not just those who fill their coffers.

Anyway, I'm hoping (and I'm sure scores of others are also hoping lol ;) ) that this is one of my final posts on this forum. I'm not unhappy to be leaving the game . . . I'm actually relieved on the whole . . . I'm just unhappy about the reasons for it. I should have left long ago and spent my time on other more productive pursuits than playing SHK. On the bright side, I have met 5 or 6 people over the past 6 years who I consider to be friends and have contact with outside of the game . . . so it wasn't a complete waste of time. :)
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Iberville

Post by Iberville »

Les joueurs les plus élevés ont des résultats de malade. Si le jeu est déjà inégalitaire avec ceux qui utilisent plein de cartes et les autres, il ne peut y avoir en trois semaines de jeu de tels résultats.
Certains joueurs sont visiblement des comptes à plusieurs mains (exemple type de groupe qui veut devenir maître du monde mais ne sait pas y parvenir seul) ou utilisent des trucs illégaux (cheats).

D'autre part, le nombre de points de foi autorisé par rapport au rang est complètement inepte.

En 2011, le jeu était bien mieux car rien n'était prémâché (on devait tout calculer) et, pour des gens tels que moi, c'était royal.

Maintenant, c'est juste un "pousse-bois".
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

MiladySkye wrote: Most of the people who have played this game for years know who the Wallet Warriors are . . . rich people with thousands in currency to throw away on the game and apparently have nothing better to do with their time. If you continue to play this game, you will quickly learn their names too since they feel the need to demonstrate to everyone their awesome ability to card their way to the top of the leaderboards within days or even hours on every new server. Most will disappear after everyone else on the map has caught up to them in research and there's a more level playing field.

Being able to afford ultimate random packs (where most of the expert cards like 200% tax, 3+ tax bands, 4X politics, chivalry and banquet etc. are found) is far beyond the reach of most players. Using these cards is how a handful of players are able to outdo others on day 23 on most servers.

The truth is, SHK is a pay to win game . . . or a cheat to win game in some cases. Exploitation of rules, alt accounts and account sharing is a wide-spread problem that FF (in my opinion) only half-heartedly addresses. If that kind of thing isn't for you, I would suggest you move on to some other game where the company cares about ALL players' experience and not just those who fill their coffers.

Anyway, I'm hoping (and I'm sure scores of others are also hoping lol ;) ) that this is one of my final posts on this forum. I'm not unhappy to be leaving the game . . . I'm actually relieved on the whole . . . I'm just unhappy about the reasons for it. I should have left long ago and spent my time on other more productive pursuits than playing SHK. On the bright side, I have met 5 or 6 people over the past 6 years who I consider to be friends and have contact with outside of the game . . . so it wasn't a complete waste of time. :)
sorry to hear of your leave, but be honest.....have we all not left many times to return 6, 8 month , a year later?

actually one of your most accurate posts with which I agree with 95% of
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
The.Reckoning

Post by The.Reckoning »

Milady Skye is correct ... everyone hopes that is the last post she ever makes
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

The.Reckoning wrote:Milady Skye is correct ... everyone hopes that is the last post she ever makes
Incorrect - not everyone at all - some maybe but then there always oddball people in any game who want to get rid of anyone who is reasonable.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Priest Guardian wrote:
but be honest.....have we all not left many times to return 6, 8 month , a year later?
No one need worry that I'll have a change of heart and return months or even a year from now . . . it's a 99.9% certainty that I will not be returning . . . even if by some miracle FF were to get its act together and finally fix what's wrong with this game.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

First of all the game won't allow that because their income would be limited by the amount of card points someone can play. Secondly, how much points are we talking about. 500, 5000, or more. 500 would still put no payers at an disadvantage. Spending cards is not a skill easily learned. You have spend the money and make the mistakes to learn and that seems like a lot of money for lessons. The highest point cards can easily go up to 500 points.

Also who is to say that maybe one of the wallet warriors are from Firefly to motivate people to spend. Wouldn't be a bad tactic at all to just have an employee play as a player and give him/her unlimited cards to show how powerful the cards are so others follow suit and spend their money on the game. Also to make it less taboo to spend thousands a month on a game!

Return to “EU5 World Lounge (Closed)”