Double/triple accounts on Europe 5

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
Sir Glennalot

Re: Double/triple accounts on Europe 5

Post by Sir Glennalot » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:23 am

amerix wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:44 am
Do you know any game that's like shk? I'm kind of sick of it as well, but I really like this type of game
I'm considering just weaning myself off the game with some old Stronghold titles once my account is burnt out. I have thousands of packs to open though so it may take a while.
I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:30 am

Some of these multiple accounts are so obvious as the players' just can't help but naming them similarly as they know they can get away with multiple accounts.

Tell me that ***777 is not the same player as an H19 player ***_777_ on wolf world....the earl is making the freeman his vassal, sending him carts and protecting him...and that's just one player I've seen today!

At the end of the day, just gotta laugh..it's gonna be FFs loss when new players get wind of the cheating in this game.

amerix

Post by amerix » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:15 pm

LordRainmaker wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:34 pm
Any progress on taking out those shared accounts?!

We are having a hard time here playing vs. people who abuse the rules
They were doing an ok job to be honest, that is, last christmas, so some things have definately improved!

I'm just not sure whether that will continue, I'm not an active player obviously ^^ Although, judging from the accounts I used to lnow were alts, that are still in the world, Im guessing they're still not willing to take out the big dogs.

But my new amerix account was banned, so thats good! I'm just not a big dog here ^^

amerix

Post by amerix » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:21 pm

Adding to that last post, the forums are making a comeback! Thats a very good sign for a game! :)

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:45 pm

amerix wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:21 pm
Adding to that last post, the forums are making a comeback! Thats a very good sign for a game! :)
Are they? In what sense? I don't see many posts from the moderators apart from the usual "send ticket to blah blah" now and again or the odd comment to help a player, other than that, the Forums look pretty quiet.

Return to “EU5 World Lounge”