It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Accessing the Relm 

Post Accessing the Relm
Is this world only accessible on the mobile app and if so will it ever be accessible from a desktop?

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:51 am

Post Re: Accessing the Relm
Global Realm worlds are mobile only.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:12 am

Lord Friendly wrote:
Global Realm worlds are mobile only.

Is the mobile app that bad still that you still have to have mobile phone worlds only???
The app is not good enuf for players to compete with PC players???

Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:17 am

tbf not many games can compete with a pc.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:53 pm

TmRL wrote:

Exactly - from the beginning the phone app should have been designed as a extra helpful way of accessing the game when away from a pc - not as a way to play the game all the time.
They could have just started with one feature such as village control and then added other features such as trading, messaging etc as each feature was thoroughly tested and perfected.
As it is it is a total mess and there has been no time to fix PC problems or enhance the game at all.
So now PC players are getting bored with the same old same old and phone app players canb't play the game properly without a pc and mac players - well they got totally shafted it seems.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:53 am

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:
TmRL wrote:

Exactly - from the beginning the phone app should have been designed as a extra helpful way of accessing the game when away from a pc - not as a way to play the game all the time.
They could have just started with one feature such as village control and then added other features such as trading, messaging etc as each feature was thoroughly tested and perfected.
As it is it is a total mess and there has been no time to fix PC problems or enhance the game at all.
So now PC players are getting bored with the same old same old and phone app players canb't play the game properly without a pc and mac players - well they got totally shafted it seems.

The mobile app is great and I play on pc world's from my mobile and I can compete perfectly fine, I find it easier to setup attacks and stuff since it's all just there at ur fingertips,

But I believe the reason they don't allow pc to join mobile servers is cause it would be way too populated for the servers and on top of that there's a couple bugs that would make any pc player want to just remain on pc

Any pc gamer would never downgrade to a console or mobile.. It's just nature

Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Thanks fam !

Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:01 am

we have several threads showing all of the issues with mobile and all the functionality that is till missing and FF ignores the mails....so much for wanting to help them fix stuff.....I believe mac users can now access the mobile worlds also

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]