Gaming Community LFM

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 3 should be posted here.
Azeroffs

Gaming Community LFM

Post by Azeroffs »

Damage Incorporated, looking for members! Damage Incorporated is a 5 year old multi-gaming clan looking to expand our player base on SHK. Our staple characteristics are an incredibly organized and well thought out ranking system, facilities such as a 512 slot TeamSpeak server, a custom forum with thousands of posts monthly and a 0 toxicity policy. We do not like slaves. Tired of be subordinated and commanded, and questioning the loyality of those you are playing with? Dmg Inc is tight nit, and we are loyal to each other to a fault. Join us, and help us lead our factions to victory!

Requirements to join:

Age 15+ and be mature!

Be ready to engage with our community

Speak english at least moderately well

No multi-clanning

Check us out at http://dmg-inc.com/
Register to our forum at https://di.community/

if you are interested in joining, please contact me, and I can guide you through the application process. Applications are submitted by simply making a post on our forum. Copy our application format and answer some simple questions.

I'll see you there! :)
JustAnotherFarmer

Re: Gaming Community LFM

Post by JustAnotherFarmer »

LOL what player base you are talking about exactly? DI was a group that was strong back on world 3 and i guess thats even more than 5 years ago? or maybe quite decently fits that time. i was no member back then, but in the leader faction of the there winning alliance although i joined them for short back them as they were second biggest group in our house, so i know they are organized. DI from that point on was nearly each year writing mails to ex members to try to get them back to the clan, but never again had any impact in shk, i would like to know so where you actually claiming to have experience in this game? you dont even have a faction on any decent server anymore. i just want to know that as i was DI member earlier in shk and am curious where your guys have been since then xD
JustAnotherFarmer

Post by JustAnotherFarmer »

ah i see you are actually on gc3 in india lol. but i dont recognize any of the names? none of your carders still playing?
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

JustAnotherFarmer wrote:LOL what player base you are talking about exactly? DI was a group that was strong back on world 3 and i guess thats even more than 5 years ago? or maybe quite decently fits that time. i was no member back then, but in the leader faction of the there winning alliance although i joined them for short back them as they were second biggest group in our house, so i know they are organized. DI from that point on was nearly each year writing mails to ex members to try to get them back to the clan, but never again had any impact in shk, i would like to know so where you actually claiming to have experience in this game? you dont even have a faction on any decent server anymore. i just want to know that as i was DI member earlier in shk and am curious where your guys have been since then xD
It was also strong in W6 with Cato. Their group and mine worked well together.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Psychocomet

Post by Psychocomet »

JustAnotherFarmer wrote:ah i see you are actually on gc3 in india lol. but i dont recognize any of the names? none of your carders still playing?
Most of our other members are in other houses and worlds at this point, we are a bit late to GC3. Didn't stop us from becoming relevant anyways :^)

Return to “Global Conflict 3 Lounge”