Funniest Alt account EVER!

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 3 should be posted here.
Priest Guardian

Funniest Alt account EVER!

Post by Priest Guardian »

So I invite anyone to go to your mail window on Global Conflict 3 and select 'new mail' . then begin to type a recipients name in the search bar

After typing enough letters for a search of a name it will list a few names that match your search

Type in the search "Lord59" and see what it comes up with. That dude got some serious accounts. Most I checked on map are all village idiots

:lol:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Lord Alacrity

Re: Funniest Alt account EVER!

Post by Lord Alacrity »

That's the default naming convention for new users on mobile devices. Each one of those is a person who has downloaded and installed the app and selected "I am a new user". So be nice to them! :)
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Lord Alacrity wrote:That's the default naming convention for new users on mobile devices. Each one of those is a person who has downloaded and installed the app and selected "I am a new user". So be nice to them! :)
Oppps :oops: jumped the gun on that one. Makes alot of sense now that you pointed it out. Totally forgot mobile users play GC3 also. Yes I will be nice to them as any help to those new players will be much appreciated I am sure

Thanks again for clearing that up and setting me straight ;)

peaceout PG
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
JustAnotherFarmer

Post by JustAnotherFarmer »

Yes lol. most of us are really experienced players.. just think back like 10 years ago when we started playing. we did so much * back then, those guys need serious help when they really wanna participate or even just survive on a map thats still viral as gc3 :D still bad sad that there are no real good tutorials given to those really new guys.. sure on YT you got nice ones by juastarandom how to build castles and such, but on the real basics you really just learn when you join a ts server or write mails to others that then explain it to you the long deep way haha.. guess it can be really frustrating

Return to “Global Conflict 3 Lounge”