Abuse of game mechanics

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 3 should be posted here.
Greyson-Mactire

Re: Abuse of game mechanics

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

I'm just gonna sit back and watch this world die. Making deals with any side when you're the odd man looking out no matter the politics is always a bad idea especially when there's personal bias unless it will benefit the entire house(s) not just the sole individual. H13 took a leak on every one during the beginning to rapidly expand. H10 started off doing the same thing when they came up, instead of taking a direct approach they kicked dying dogs and people they should have been trying to make alliances with. All in all I think both sides are well matched with an equal amount of backers that hate one another.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
DestructiveDaisy

Post by DestructiveDaisy »

They cant beat us honestly so they keep cheating this is so wrong
Its a bit rich coming from the biggest group of cheaters this century! Maybe people would sit up and pay attention if you lot were not the biggest cheaters ever! Your also not known for being honest either, I have villages beside you and I see your house running bots constantly, its the pot calling the kettle.........

As for you quitting, would you believe the amount of people that had cheesy grins on their faces after reading that :) Thanks for making my day better!

PS never a good idea to do a screen dump showing on day 96 you had 1300 gold and only 8k faith Points you never know who reads these things!! your link incase you forgot was https://prnt.sc/iq6hrl so you know what I am talking about......
Zach217

Post by Zach217 »

Oh? Anyone else having troubles finding silk and spice? Lets share some parish numbers where we can find some?
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

DestructiveDaisy wrote:
Its a bit rich coming from the biggest group of cheaters this century! Maybe people would sit up and pay attention if you lot were not the biggest cheaters ever! Your also not known for being honest either, I have villages beside you and I see your house running bots constantly, its the pot calling the kettle.........

As for you quitting, would you believe the amount of people that had cheesy grins on their faces after reading that :) Thanks for making my day better!

PS never a good idea to do a screen dump showing on day 96 you had 1300 gold and only 8k faith Points you never know who reads these things!! your link incase you forgot was https://prnt.sc/iq6hrl so you know what I am talking about......
Oh dear....I don't normally comment on threads like this but I remember your Faction being a part of H10, ergo, perhaps a cheater also??? Please tell what happened??
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Lord Alacrity wrote:
Once an account is permanently banned, that's it. It is never going to be unbanned.
I would appreciate knowing what kind of cheating results in a 3 day ban compared to cheating that results in a permanent ban???
DestructiveDaisy

@dontbeawuss a bit of fresh air thats what happened and I managed to shake off the whole sorry bunch;)
Last edited by DestructiveDaisy on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
philc67

Post by philc67 »

Nice work mocking another players health problems Daisy

Classy

Do you point and laugh at disabled people as well?
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

DestructiveDaisy wrote:

I would have thought that the important thing here is that people are lying in the most disgusting manner by faking mail - photoshopping or whatever. That has to be very very low behaviour and deserves a dam solid comment from FF. Anyway I find the whole cheating, alts and underhand behaviour of most of this community disgusting. Would never recommend this game to any of my friends.
DestructiveDaisy

@Esoteric Paradigm, I agree but the problem stems on both sides and still nothing is done about it

there is more alts on GC3 than players, and a simple log in authenticator would squash that really easy

but in this particular thread its pot calling the kettle! I dont want to finish the age old saying but you know what I mean
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Screen shots should not be taken seriously at all and not even looked at as they mean nothing at all - too easliy faked.
The so-called mail between Ydek etc would only have been relevant or believable if it was forwarded on within the game - then and only then is it relevant.
ie is unless the ingame mail system can be hacked - hopefully not.

Return to “Global Conflict 3 Lounge”