Interdict a prince as a prince

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 3 should be posted here.
de grijze jager

Interdict a prince as a prince

Post by de grijze jager »

Why is it not possible for a prince to interdict a prince. For example: Today I asked a prince to interdict my village, but the game would not allow it because the target players rank was too high.

We both have Eucharist maxed out, as max as we can.

I thought the game rules would not allow you to ID someone above your rank. But for a prince not being able to ID another prince seems a bit weird to me.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Interdict a prince as a prince

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Sounds like the Prince you are indicting is higher in line to the throne so to speak - ie you are 23rd in line...the prince you want to ID is 2nd in line etc etc
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

we lost a full house on eu4 because of a sneak attack ,we couldnt i.d our princes well they was offline , we just had to watch our guys getting destroyed because we had no one at c.p level

The games a mess now with these new rules .one reason me and many other old timers of the game are hanging our boots up,Lets see if shk start to feel loss of money now so many big spenders are leaving
de grijze jager

Post by de grijze jager »

DontBeaWuss wrote:Sounds like the Prince you are indicting is higher in line to the throne so to speak - ie you are 23rd in line...the prince you want to ID is 2nd in line etc etc

Thats the point. The prince who was Interdicting me was like 10 subranks higher in rank than me. I was his vassal.

But the rules were that you could interdict someone from the same rank or lower. prince 1st in line or 23rd in line is still the same rank
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Ahh..sub-ranks do matter, however, if he is higher rank and is trying to indict you as the lower rank, then something is def wrong that I can see. Methinks a ticket to FF and a month wait for no answer is the only course to go...unless someone else can say for definite what is happening.

Return to “Global Conflict 3 Lounge”