H12 player Karolus Magnus/Sunshine Faction - Faith request

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 3 should be posted here.
DontBeaWuss

H12 player Karolus Magnus/Sunshine Faction - Faith request

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Please read the following message and, if you can spare a monk to send to each Parish, that would be an amazing act of spritely kindness :)

Karolus Magnus ... Let's all take a moment on this 80th -87-th days of Global Conflict 3 to honour someone who has done something extraordinary over the years that he has played Stronghold Kingdoms.

He has brought players together and made teams. His faction name is Sunshine and he has been a ray of light and brought sunshine to so many.

During this week we would like to ask you to bring SUNSHINE TO ALL HIS PARISHES ! Era rules have limited Id so I am calling for Blessings to all Karolus Magnus PARISHES from around the world.

He is a veteran and a hero to many.

Please take a moment and send a monk for a hero ...

BLESSINGS TO YOU Karolus Magnus

Yours truly, Greenie

7 DAYS OF BLESSINGS from the heart healing energy from all of us to you . Karolus you are not alone .. We are healing you with Blessings and love and light .. Be strong and safe
Micha7835

Re: H12 player Karolus Magnus/Sunshine Faction - Faith reque

Post by Micha7835 »

but he is still alive isnt he? ive only heard that he has been hospitalized...
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Lol...you saying you need to be departed before anyone can send blessings??
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

this is a tradition and a way of honoring a player
i dont see any reason why i should bless anyone parish unless something fatal happens, really. the way you present it most of the community would deserve blessings
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Lol, seriously?....one little sprite to a Parish.....no one is forcing anyone to do this - there was no need for any comment from you whatsoever - I'd rather send blessings to a gravely ill person who will be told what we are doing instead of him not knowing because he's dead.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

DontBeaWuss wrote:Lol, seriously?....one little sprite to a Parish.....no one is forcing anyone to do this - there was no need for any comment from you whatsoever - I'd rather send blessings to a gravely ill person who will be told what we are doing instead of him not knowing because he's dead.
Sometimes it is the little kind gestures like that that can make all the difference when someone is very ill in hospital - just knowing that others care enuf to do it. Life can seem very different in a hospital bed.
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

DontBeaWuss wrote:Lol, seriously?....one little sprite to a Parish.....no one is forcing anyone to do this - there was no need for any comment from you whatsoever - I'd rather send blessings to a gravely ill person who will be told what we are doing instead of him not knowing because he's dead.
being in hospital doesnt mean being gravely ill, i dont know his condition
you are free to do whatever you want but such calls could be made every week tbh
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

being in hospital doesnt mean being gravely ill, i dont know his condition
you are free to do whatever you want but such calls could be made every week tbh
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Agreed that such calls could be made every week, ergo, I'm not sure why you've dismissed my House request to send thoughts and prayers to an ill person in hospital. There's nothing in the rules to say a player can't call for parish blessings in respect of a person who is ill.

As an aside, you don't appear to be on GC3 or are you playing as your alt. Either way, there are players who have sent monks as a mark of respect for a great player who may or may not return to the game so, get over it.
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

DontBeaWuss wrote:Agreed that such calls could be made every week, ergo, I'm not sure why you've dismissed my House request to send thoughts and prayers to an ill person in hospital. There's nothing in the rules to say a player can't call for parish blessings in respect of a person who is ill.

As an aside, you don't appear to be on GC3 or are you playing as your alt. Either way, there are players who have sent monks as a mark of respect for a great player who may or may not return to the game so, get over it.
i dont have to be playing at all nor i dont have to be playing under the same name on every world. forgot one account per world rule?

Return to “Global Conflict 3 Lounge”