Killing time

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 3 should be posted here.
terrm123

Killing time

Post by terrm123 »

Thank you SHK I am just killing time in the middle of the war... I can not raze, can not abandon and my village count is full... so right now looks like everyone else is the same like me and I see very little movement in a hot war zone. I can not even get a prince to raze me cause a million is too high to throw away so a player can have a free slot to attack. The war zone appears dead because everyone is stuck like me... SHKl Please put the fun back in the game. This is a war game, one of you in charge must have enough common sense to see that... You have thrown balance way off.... I love this game and have hours and hours of fun.... But I am sorry to say NO FUN! NO FUN! NO FUN... I will be very sad to leave the game, but no good when no fun and alot of players are talking about it....
amerix

Re: Killing time

Post by amerix »

Yes, razing at Prince is not one of their best decisions I think.

They probably wanted to make the game more open to new players, seeing that they quit quite quickly when an experienced player takes/razes their village.

I don't think it worked though :/
terrm123

Post by terrm123 »

Just not enjoying the game under the new rules, SHK I'm sorry to say the game that I love so much is no longer fun for me under these new rules. I will be leaving the world and the game... SHK Thank you for the years of playing the greatest game I every played and I wish you all the best.
knockout punch

Post by knockout punch »

lots are leaving the game because of the new rules . stronghold refuse to put the game back to normal saying its to much work

The only way to make them rethink things is to refuse to play new worlds under the new rules .

Return to “Global Conflict 3 Lounge”