< PRIMEVAL > is recruiting.

Global Realm 2 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Lord Oshanix

< PRIMEVAL > is recruiting.

Post by Lord Oshanix »

Primeval is recruiting for our 20 man faction based in Canada for the glory race. If interested shoot me a message in-game. You must be either active and experienced, or very active and willing to learn. Multiple of our players are long time SHK players dating back to PC alpha / beta times, myself from world 3.

We will be striving to form an active & well-disciplined faction that coordinates well with each other. You must be open to downloading discord for faction talk and information that is passed on there because as of right now in-game chat is fairly terrible.

Thanks and hit me up! Good luck in the race and may the best house win!

***We will be House 1*** for Canadian Colors.
Dave1

Re: < PRIMEVAL > is recruiting.

Post by Dave1 »

Hi Oshanix long time no see m8 but i think you are flogging a dead horse trying to get players to play Global realm 2 don't waste your cash for a start there are to many bugs at the min plus this is not a game for a small screen ie the phone its ok as an add on to pc so you can check out your account while out and about but not to play full time on,
and as an old git like me i can't even work out how to play it as i touch the screen and the wrong thing pops up, my fingers must be to big or as my son says i am just stupid LOL
But i will keep trying but not to play until they open a new cross platform world and most players i talk to are saying the same thing
Lord Oshanix

Post by Lord Oshanix »

The problem with mobile right now is not being really cross platform with a new world yes, and the fact that the in-game chat is terrible, you can't kick from factions and alot of other in-game features are missing that are completely game-breaking. Firefly should have released a multi-platform world right away, PC players and mobile players will be divided for a long time because PC are already invested in worlds currently on-going and mobile players will be invested in the current mobile worlds. Sure, some will switch to the new world but they've lost their chance to have one really big connected world in my opinion.
Lord Oshanix

Post by Lord Oshanix »

***** PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ THIS AND APPLIED BUT HAVE NOT MESSAGED ME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, I HAVE HUNDREDS OF APPS*****

If you want to make yourself stand out, message me with the details of where your village is located, will you be willing to move to Canada, Greenland or Iceland if it's not, are you looking to be a monker, fighter or supplier? And what's your experience with SHK and how often are you active. Thank you.
boo kid777

Post by boo kid777 »

completely agree guys was looking forward to a global realm world as i somehow missed global 1 and 2 lol. But i cant be bothered to play a game like shk solely on my phone. Love being able to check the game when im out of the house but its a terrible mobile only game
atunstall

Post by atunstall »

Dave1 wrote:Hi Oshanix long time no see m8 but i think you are flogging a dead horse trying to get players to play Global realm 2 don't waste your cash for a start there are to many bugs at the min plus this is not a game for a small screen ie the phone its ok as an add on to pc so you can check out your account while out and about but not to play full time on,
and as an old git like me i can't even work out how to play it as i touch the screen and the wrong thing pops up, my fingers must be to big or as my son says i am just stupid LOL
But i will keep trying but not to play until they open a new cross platform world and most players i talk to are saying the same thing
Is that dave1 I played against on world 8?????

Return to “Global Realm 2 (Closed)”