Multiple Accounts

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 1 should be posted here.
Sir Dred

Multiple Accounts

Post by Sir Dred »

I was wondering if multiple accounts are allowed on Mobile worlds.

I started playing back on England World three on PC and remember that lots of people got banned for cheating. When I joined Mobile world one I just started one account knowing that was the rule. I am now at a pretty big disadvantage end game because I don't have multiple accounts like many other players do. There are literally players with parishes full of high level neutral alts that defend the owner.

Are admins just letting people get away with it because the game is losing popularity and they want those people to keep spending money or is there another reason obvious cheating is being allowed?

P.S. I have submitted tickets with screen shots and nothing was done.

If multiple accounts are now allowed that is one thing but if that is still against the rules and nothing is being done about it then refunds should be occurring.
Sir Dred

Re: Multiple Accounts

Post by Sir Dred »

Bump

Can an Admin provide clarity on this?

I have heard Firefly doesn't even contest full refund requests via apple store or PayPal because they know they don't enforce their own rules.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Sir Dred wrote:I was wondering if multiple accounts are allowed on Mobile worlds.

I started playing back on England World three on PC and remember that lots of people got banned for cheating. When I joined Mobile world one I just started one account knowing that was the rule. I am now at a pretty big disadvantage end game because I don't have multiple accounts like many other players do. There are literally players with parishes full of high level neutral alts that defend the owner.

Are admins just letting people get away with it because the game is losing popularity and they want those people to keep spending money or is there another reason obvious cheating is being allowed?

If multiple accounts are now allowed that is one thing but if that is still against the rules and nothing is being done about it then refunds should be occurring.
Welcome to the club. Frustrating and annoying, but FF does little to curb the cheating and account selling. I've been sent proof of multi accounts, hacks etc. It's become a waste of time to report it. I (and at least 2 others I know) had posts about hacking/cheating deleted from the forums and in one case they locked a post I made to comment (although to be fair, they did unlock the thread in the end).

Good luck to you . . . As for myself, I'm leaving the game. Many other players have preceded me and perhaps a few smarter folks will follow.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

MiladySkye wrote:
Sir Dred wrote:I was wondering if multiple accounts are allowed on Mobile worlds.

Welcome to the club. Frustrating and annoying, but FF does little to curb the cheating and account selling. I've been sent proof of multi accounts, hacks etc. It's become a waste of time to report it. I (and at least 2 others I know) had posts about hacking/cheating deleted from the forums and in one case they locked a post I made to comment (although to be fair, they did unlock the thread in the end).

Good luck to you . . . As for myself, I'm leaving the game. Many other players have preceded me and perhaps a few smarter folks will follow.
I find it very hard to get interested in playing this game too. It is really just taken over by people with a lot of money to spend and they pretty much run the show from beginning to end of a world these days. Everyone else is just cannon fodder and irrelevant to the houses that have planned out how things will go.
Good luck to them if they spend and plan well then they deserve to win I guess but in the end it will just be them playing with themselves and a few others that hven't worked it out yet :)
Onyxramus

Post by Onyxramus »

@Sir Dred. I play on GR1 and have personally been harassed by the original poster. They guy has nothing better to do. I play with real life friends as well as my wife. Sir Dred lost a war in-game and decided to turn it into a real life issue harassing my wife and many other people in my alliance. He tried many times to get people to flood the ticket queue with malicious tickets trying to ban players that had done nothing wrong. When things didn't work out in his favor he went as far as, threatening to find me in real life and wanting to get into a fight. I love this game but people like this are ruining it.

@ Sir Dred - you are a loser and always will be

Return to “Global Realm 1”