abandon a village on mobile? [resolved]

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 1 should be posted here.
thekpd

abandon a village on mobile? [resolved]

Post by thekpd »

How in the world do I abandon a village in the mobile platform? I was hoping to log into my pc to do it but the world i'm playing is the mobile only server... and I don't see the ability to abandon current village ANYWHERE.
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: abandon a village on mobile?

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

It's best not to play the phone app only worlds till they fix the massive number of bugs in the app.
The whole thing is a huge mess because originally they said that the worlds would be playable from both phone and pc.
Almost no communication from Firefly is pathetic beyond words.
If they had the sense to release new worlds that could also be accessed from a pc at least the phone app would have been ok as an added extra to the game allowing it to be used for various functions that suit such a small screen size etc.
Hardly worth playing the game atm.
thekpd

Re: abandon a village on mobile?

Post by thekpd »

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:It's best not to play the phone app only worlds till they fix the massive number of bugs in the app.
The whole thing is a huge mess because originally they said that the worlds would be playable from both phone and pc.
Almost no communication from Firefly is pathetic beyond words.
If they had the sense to release new worlds that could also be accessed from a pc at least the phone app would have been ok as an added extra to the game allowing it to be used for various functions that suit such a small screen size etc.
Hardly worth playing the game atm.

Yeah i've been noticing there are a ton of bugs that need fixing in the app... its kinda pathetic the lengthy release wait they did'nt hammer out all these issues.

Return to “Global Realm 1”