Why won't my parish earn gold?

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 1 should be posted here.
TheDonDonovan

Why won't my parish earn gold?

Post by TheDonDonovan »

I have the tax rate set to (x9) and it says I'm paying 180 gold, along with 2 other people who are above rank 5, and are paying apparently 90+ gold. I am a commoner 1, and I've been Steward for about a week and a half now. Haven't been able to build anything except the architect's guild. I might be booted from Steward if I don't start earning parish money soon. Please help
vinhluc

Re: Why won't my parish earn gold?

Post by vinhluc »

Seem like im not alone. I wrote a ticket for support team. Hope they could fix this soon.
We have to trade for gold for now i guess
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

On a new server, generating gold in our parishes has always been an issue.

1) Convince your county's sheriff to LOWER the tax rate to 1 or 2.

2) Buy and sell commodities at your parish. This generates sales tax.

One way to generate a lot of gold in your parish on a new server is to maximize either your stone or wood production research, and then build at least 4 merchant buildings and at least 10 or more Woodcutters/Stone Quarries in your village. It also helps to play an inexpensive x3 production booster card.

As you sell your excess resources, you will generate gold both for yourself and for the parish. Both Stone and Wood are in high demand on a new server, so other players will be happy to be able to purchase them from your parish, generating gold for your parish from the sales tax.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

WaywardChampion wrote:On a new server, generating gold in our parishes has always been an issue.

1) Convince your county's sheriff to LOWER the tax rate to 1 or 2.

2) Buy and sell commodities at your parish. This generates sales tax.

One way to generate a lot of gold in your parish on a new server is to maximize either your stone or wood production research, and then build at least 4 merchant buildings and at least 10 or more Woodcutters/Stone Quarries in your village. It also helps to play an inexpensive x3 production booster card.

As you sell your excess resources, you will generate gold both for yourself and for the parish. Both Stone and Wood are in high demand on a new server, so other players will be happy to be able to purchase them from your parish, generating gold for your parish from the sales tax.
yep - good advice
vinhluc

Post by vinhluc »

Oh, because sheriff tax is higher than my parish tax. I forgot about that.
Thank for the reply, that help a lot

Return to “Global Realm 1”