No mod posts about Android client?

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 1 should be posted here.
andreibaru

No mod posts about Android client?

Post by andreibaru »

Any plans/updates on when you hope to fix this utter piece of sh+t u call a functioning client? I can't even start to list the bugs that make the client unusable. Great job testing with with handful of closed interior testers. Brain dead * retards. I expected more, but I should have known....
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: No mod posts about Android client?

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

is it that bad?
I haven't seen any feedback on it much - I have a windows phone so I am not expecting to ever get an SHK app for that operating system.
There seems to be virtually zero communication back from Firefly - just an occasional video (useless for info) and some rather odd facebook posts.
atunstall

Post by atunstall »

andreibaru wrote:Any plans/updates on when you hope to fix this utter piece of sh+t u call a functioning client? I can't even start to list the bugs that make the client unusable. Great job testing with with handful of closed interior testers. Brain dead * retards. I expected more, but I should have known....

I think your attitude stinks, yes there needs to be updates but the app is useable and you can gain enjoyment from it, give them chance I'm sure there working on it
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

We are sorry you have experienced issues on your device. There are thousands of Android devices with various configurations and different versions of the OS. If you could contact support about your issue we will look into it.
https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/

Return to “Global Realm 1”