not availble on pc?

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 1 should be posted here.
Cyberrr

not availble on pc?

Post by Cyberrr »

is it just my client or is this not avalable on pc? it doesnt show up in my world list on my computer and i thought it was going to be cross platform kinda deal. was hoping i could do my castle on my computer well still being able to play well "working"
no big deal if it isnt i just wont play on that world but just dont know if its suppost to and my ends broken.
The Immortal King

Re: not availble on pc?

Post by The Immortal King »

It matters to me. Super * off about this. They say it's cross platform and their first world eliminates that. Pure crap.
RPlasticPirate

Post by RPlasticPirate »

You are missing point of this world. Its for people who don't want their pc master race friends joining. Not being ironic - we really want to play differently. I play way more casual on phone.
GriffMaster

Post by GriffMaster »

I have to agree. Everything is harder to do on the phone, therefore a phone only world is necessary. Plus SHK are hoping there will be new players on the phone platform, and so the further they can keep the pc pro carders away the better.
Cyberrr

Post by Cyberrr »

ya thats not really fair to them man. it is cross platform as i have my other worlds on my phone that i play well im working so im happy and it is cross platform in that regard. but having played on the phone and on the pc i have to say yes they do need just a mobile world for people because it is harder to do * on the phone then pc and its nice to have the option to be on a mobile only world if you choose for what ever reason. im still looking for my premium market settings.
also usa 4 is only like 64 or so days in thats still pretty newish and its available on both pc and mobile.

thanks for answering my question.

Return to “Global Realm 1”