SHK team isnt doing anything about bots and there's a reason

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Kadael

Re: SHK team isnt doing anything about bots and there's a reason

Post by Kadael »

I'll comment on one specific part, no Firefly staff member has made, or will make a bot for this game or any other.

n.b I do however agree on the use of the trial by them to see what makes it tick (if they haven't done so already), but there's man power/resources involved which are currently on 2 other games.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Interesting read which also makes me sad and disgusted with FF because it seems that all the hoo-haa from the Moderators saying that many people had been banned for cheating was, in actual fact, just a slap on the wrist for them.

What was the point of a 24hr ban??….it just shows me that all FF is interested in is money and not the players' experience playing their game...prove me wrong FF.
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

AleksaKingdoms wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:04 pm I do realize that but if a single person like me can gain information like this easily just from talking to player and watching people botting they can easily do the same in a day or so, or just follow up on reports you can spot if a player is botting in less than 20 minutes if you pay attention on their villages. not to say that they can see that said players have been on for weeks even months traiding 24/7 and not turning off the game stuff like this should be a red flag to the system and they should be investigated. i reported this player 3 times and so did my friends and the staff team never looked into him...
Completely understand where you're coming from there.

Just wish I could get back into regular contact with them tbh, maybe sort a few things out or throw around some ideas in real time. Best I've done so far is pass on a document with various concerns, updates, card nerf's, etc.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

It certainly looks suspicious and imo, it doesn't matter how much detail you give FF, they won't do anything apart from a possble 24hr ban it seems which is utter nonsense and makes a mockery of the game as well as honest players.

Return to “Feedback”