Super Premium Token suggestion - Bot related.

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Kadael

Re: Super Premium Token suggestion - Bot related.

Post by Kadael »

I'd rather they not allow a super token tbh, rather they balance out (and outright nerf) some cards and completely stop the bots.

Are these things a chore to do? Yes. Should they be changed because of lazyness? No. Micro Managing is the point of games like this, sure this takes it to the extremes sometimes, but players generally up that amount due to wars.

I keep bringing it up, but you won't see any other online games company giving into demands like this. You won't see Blizzard allowing mods that do all the button clicking for you, based on incoming data, that's called automating and no MMO allows it, FF shouldn't here either.

Fix cards, fix the loopholes used by the bot makers, balance and update the game, job done.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

They would not need to change the game at all, the main issue is manpower/time needed vs the 2 projects they currently have ongoing, that's all.

More automation is just not the best of ideas and won't happen, possibly dribs n drabs that make sense gameplay wise; but nothing in the vein you want.
Last edited by Kadael on Sun May 17, 2020 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

Figures that you've taken my message and gone to the most extreme of conclusions :D
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

The way I see it is that FF has a game that could have been really great, but have all but killed it off, due primarily to:

1) Lack of insight,
2) Lack of proper maintenance,
3) Lack of rules enforcement,
4) Lack of proper game balancing.

But don't just take my word for it, There are literally 10's of thousands of FORMER players who would tell you the same thing. These are players who have voluntarily left the game because there is no point in spending money on something broken as this game is.

I am encouraged by FF's recent efforts to police the use of Bots, but I really don't think that a 24 hour ban is sufficient penalty to prevent this type of cheating.

As far as having improved functions available for people who use a token, I think that FF should have improved that long ago.

But the fact remains that the PRIMARY reason that players use a bot is that it makes it easier to build up and maintain all of their Alt accounts. FF really needs to look into better enforcement against Multi-accounts if this game is ever going to succeed. Otherwise it will simply fade away as more and more players leave.

BTW, Its nice to see you in the forums Silent :)
Pledosophy

Post by Pledosophy »

I came into suggest a Super Premium and found this thread.

I would HAPPILY pay more a month for added features to the Premium card. As is the game is growing to tedious with mundane tasks and clicking. I think some simple add ons would make the game a lot more fun, and could also generate some more revenue so FF can keep making the game better.

Some suggestions for a Super Premium that I think would be fair
1. Set tax rate on ALL villages at once. Being able to select specific villages and doing them all in a set would be better, but ALL would be good too. Having to go through every village and change the tax rate is not fun.

2. Set ID time amount. As long as there is room for a monk, you should be able to set the number of hours you want to ID, as opposed to making a monk, casting ID, making a monk, casting ID, making a monk, casting ID. Interdict could still cost the same gold, faith point etc, just remove the mundane task clicking which is not fun.

3. Auto trade out of just your parish. Maybe just to neighboring parishes, or maybe to the parishes in the "best price" zone. I think Auto buy would also be great as well.

4. As a further incentive for players to buy the Super Premium Card, having carts or scouts go more often would be great too.

JMO, but I think some simple tweaks and added features will get more people paying FF for the Super Premium card and less money to the hackers who have already designed a new bot which people are using now. I have played since Alpha 3, the cheating in the game now is as bad or worse than it ever was.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Another feature that I would like to see is that if you hit capacity in any resources that it will donate it to the guilds. That would be great!

Return to “Feedback”