MAKE A NEW WORLD WHERE CARDS AND TOKENS ARE DISABLED

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
GRAMION

MAKE A NEW WORLD WHERE CARDS AND TOKENS ARE DISABLED

Post by GRAMION »

Stronghold Kingdoms is being more pay to win each day. A world just opens up and you have a couple of crown princes in 4 days and they are all from the same faction. Why not make a world where you cant use cards or tokens. Where you actually need to invest time and skill to be the best not just spend a few hundred dollars and no one can touch you. I know you get your funding from these players and im not saying to terminate that im just saying give us not so rich people a chance to enjoy a world where everyone is equal and the only thing that separates the good from the bad is how much time you invest in the game. Im sure you wont go bankrupt.
MiladySkye

Re: MAKE A NEW WORLD WHERE CARDS AND TOKENS ARE DISABLED

Post by MiladySkye »

GRAMION wrote:Stronghold Kingdoms is being more pay to win each day. A world just opens up and you have a couple of crown princes in 4 days and they are all from the same faction. Why not make a world where you cant use cards or tokens. Where you actually need to invest time and skill to be the best not just spend a few hundred dollars and no one can touch you. I know you get your funding from these players and im not saying to terminate that im just saying give us not so rich people a chance to enjoy a world where everyone is equal and the only thing that separates the good from the bad is how much time you invest in the game. Im sure you wont go bankrupt.
I agree. It would be nice to play with some normal, non-entitled rich people for a change and have a balanced world . . . because you know the Wallet Warriors and Kitties with Cards wouldn't bother to play there.

All you get now is the same attack formations over and over by multiple players because they share the data files within their groups. They don't bother to create their own formations anymore. So, not only are they rich but it appears that the majority of them are lazy too. :lol:
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
de grijze jager

Post by de grijze jager »

That would be a fun world I think. There should however be a way to earn money from the world. This isn't exactly a charity game.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Why this game is broken.

Sire Salvagnac capped a village with no castle on Domination 4. He then carded up an entire castle and filled it with max troops in a matter of a few minutes. SHK is derelict for allowing players to buy the win in this way. The least they could do is make a world where this kind of BS isn't allowed.

https://prntscr.com/o5ktfx

https://prntscr.com/o5kthd
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

Lol, Its always the same old complaints too :)

Its sad that the FF devs wont listen to their players and address their concerns or perhaps even implement some of the better suggestions. I guess retaining their SHK player base isn't a priority.

According to STEAM, Kingdom Wars 2 is starting up in few weeks, on July 9.
For anyone interested, you will likely find me there.

This game is too broken.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

WaywardChampion wrote:Lol, Its always the same old complaints too :)

Its sad that the FF devs wont listen to their players and address their concerns or perhaps even implement some of the better suggestions. I guess retaining their SHK player base isn't a priority.

According to STEAM, Kingdom Wars 2 is starting up in few weeks, on July 9.
For anyone interested, you will likely find me there.

This game is too broken.
Looks like Reverie is aware of the P2W issues and are addressing them right out of the gate. That's promising. I look forward to seeing if they stay true to their mission to keep Wallet Warriors from ruining the game for everyone else.

I hope it turns out to be a great game and that the honourable players, who are fed up with SHK's disrespect for their normal customers, can find an awesome game where the developers/Company actually listen. Might peek in and have a look. ;)
NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

I would go into a different way. The developers should make a competitive like server. They should make for that server all cards for free except honour cards. Ranking, attacking, etc. matters so that only skill matters. Without any cards this game is too slow. it needs pace more pace than dommination. Maybe only 1 week long. The world always restarts after that time. And when youre resetted you can no longer join untill the server restarts.

Return to “Feedback”