Era System Rewards

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Valhallas

Re: Era System Rewards

Post by Valhallas »

They are careless unfortunately
Poco_88

Post by Poco_88 »

The current option to end a world with great rewards is a fine idea - if your playstyle is as a Warlord. There are other player types that invest time and cash into the game who are going to be chased away as the Warlords steamroll through ages in days the way US5 is currently going. If those casual players aren't allowed to do their thing, they'll find other distractions to give their time and money to.

I have an idea that might serve to make all sorts of player-types happy.

At the end of the final round, when the victorious House presses "the button" - instead of the entire world ending, maybe that House could receive an amazing rewards pack and their towns can be deleted from the world leaving the sea of farmers and casual players to enjoy the world without the presence of the Warlords. There would be no difference for the winning House, they would get their reward and they'd be off to the next world. The difference is that casual players and farmers would finally be able to have some role to play in the game.

For many like me, the fun of the game is in building, spreading and developing peaceful relations with other players after work as a relaxation. there are many of us that will be chased away from Stronghold Kingdoms if that aspect of the game is removed. Realm closings make the game unsatisfying to our player type.

Successful online game franchises like WoW find ways to appeal to various player types: the top-teir raiders, the battle pet crowd, the fashion gear folks, the casual gamers, those addicted to questing, pvpers, etc. 15 years later, they're still making money off it and players are still having fun.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Poco, if you want a full farmer world, there are worlds like World 2 England and some German worlds that are run by farmers and the goal is that they will never end....go play on those and stay away from ERA worlds
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Or maybe try farmville if farming is all u want to doi Stronghold is about a war game not a farming game,

I do agree however about how the regular playing players suffer due to the cash players..I myself am a cash player but I still know how much it sucks for players who do not spend money to try and keep up which is why for the past 8 years players have been asking for a card free-crowns-free type of server so that all can enjoy and show true skills in the battlefield without influence of money

But as we all know, firefly are greedy and careless

Return to “Feedback”