suggestion

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
HAWKINS 57

suggestion

Post by HAWKINS 57 »

turn off consumption of selected foods would be helpful
cervantes I

Re: suggestion

Post by cervantes I »

+1
Kralj Luka

Post by Kralj Luka »

+
MartelsHammer

Post by MartelsHammer »

It would be nice if you could click on other Factions in your House and see who is online. Also, how much trouble would it be to activate members names or villages in a message you receive so you can click on them and go right to their village instead of having to search for the name which is usually misspelled and or the messenger does not provide the village ID. :?:
Attachments
BEARS.jpg
BEARS.jpg (7.98 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

MartelsHammer wrote:It would be nice if you could click on other Factions in your House and see who is online.
No, I wouldn't like that at all. If anything, seeing who is and who is not online should be restricted to only the officers of a faction. Otherwise someone might join a faction just to see who was online in your house and help direct an enemies attacks against those offline players.

One useful thing would be a way to add or remove players from a mail list without having to constantly recreate it again. It really shouldn't be too difficult to do that.
LordStrahd

Post by LordStrahd »

Research time lowerrrrrr!!!
Dreamithx

Post by Dreamithx »

Here's a recommendation, put in a bribe options for players who don't specialize in monks, for example you could create a research called bribe or negotiate which could be leveled up max level would basically be to not bribe if chosen so lets say it's a 1-8 research.
1:100 gold from defending player
2:500
3:1000
4:1500
5:2000
6:2500
7:3000
8:Refuse Bribe (Will proceed with attack regardless)
Higher the level the more gold you can make off attacking.
And enabling the option to offer a bribe can be turned on or off for a given village. (This option should be available to all players regardless of research long as they have the funds to supply the bribe)
Heres the cacth if a bribe is taken by a attacking player the attacking player cannot attack ANYONE (A.I. Excluded) else again for 24hrs.
Lastly if you pay out a bribe it must be re enabled for that village manually, and you get a 5 hr peace time.

Return to “Feedback”