SUPER REWARDS IS A SCAM DO NOT USE FOR CROWNS!!!!!

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
King Dale II

SUPER REWARDS IS A SCAM DO NOT USE FOR CROWNS!!!!!

Post by King Dale II »

Total scam I've been waiting for almost a WEEK to receive my crowns that I rightfully earned by taking the time to subscribe to a survey network and AARP, both of which are now SPAMMING ME! For me to even to get my crowns pending I had to message them several times and show screen shot proof that I completed the requirements, which is bs and should of been automatic.. any how they "Awarded" me my crowns via a crown pending counter before it was suppose to go to my account.. The counter then went from 54 to 0 crowns, so I figured they must be on my account, NOPE! So i messaged them over and over, eventually I got a email saying:

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience and the delay but this app has exceeded the threshold for its earnings in the CS Awarded leads within the last 30 days.

It is unfortunate but we will not be able to manually process an award until further notice.

Again, we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you
.............................................................................................................................................

What the heck does that mean?? It means I just got RIPPED off and wasted my time even dealing with them, I will be filling a complaint and taking legal actions for false advertisement and FRAUD, before someone else get's screwed over. I will raise firefly's attention, if they even bother to care.

Return to “Feedback”