Lets talk about this mobile app

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Lord Diligent

Re: Lets talk about this mobile app

Post by Lord Diligent »

Hello Wolfmasterking1 ,

After submitting your details you will be only able open the panel again to edit the email address. If you verify your account, via your in-box this screen will no longer appear.
Wolfmasterking1

Post by Wolfmasterking1 »

There’s nothing in my in box ..... I may just not know what I’m doings or need my help
beornski

Post by beornski »

Many of those things still missing, makes it difficult to play on mac.
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

If you could let us know what features you feel are still missing ?
beornski

Post by beornski »

Chat (unless I can't find where it is), don't have the slot machine when trading in cards, the parish overview misses some things.
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Chat (unless I can't find where it is), don't have the slot machine when trading in cards, the parish overview misses some things.
The Mobile version of the game doesn't have live chat.
No slot machine when trading cards
-This is true, although you still receive the same benefits as PC users when trading in cards only without the graphic feature.

Regarding the Parish overview screen. If you could please specify what you cannot find and we can look into it. As far as i'm aware at the moment, the Mobile version of the Parish screen allows Mobile players to have the same features as PC players.
NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

since two months the rotation screen is broken on the i pad. This issiue is noticed by multiple players. Next since 1 year the flying line of catapults is not visible only the impact circle is visible on mobile devices. This make it impossible to create decent formations on mobile devices. I reported the second issiue via ticket but what i got as response was: "everything is fine and works as it supposed to be". Great support btw. :lol:
beornski

Post by beornski »

Lord Friendly wrote:
The Mobile version of the game doesn't have live chat.
No slot machine when trading cards
-This is true, although you still receive the same benefits as PC users when trading in cards only without the graphic feature.

Regarding the Parish overview screen. If you could please specify what you cannot find and we can look into it. As far as i'm aware at the moment, the Mobile version of the Parish screen allows Mobile players to have the same features as PC players.
I can't find where I can post on the parish wall, which also means 1 less quest. Because of that I only get 2 quests at the same time, while others get 3.

Return to “Feedback”