suggesting list of improvements

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
MjKit

suggesting list of improvements

Post by MjKit »

I make a list of improvements that i think are useful to everyone
it is not in order of importance and is based only on my gaming experience and what i remember at the moment

i play on android on global realm 2, i apologize in advance if my english is bad

1 email: is bugged, when i write a message to a player, then select another player and write to him, this mail is sended to the first, why?

2 village swapping is now good, only a thing, when i'm in the world view and i have selected one of my parish, when i swap to another the game go into the city view, i want remain in world view

3 faction:
- i'm watching my faction members, i select one, when i close the player profile i want turn back to my faction, not to houses list or my profile (it depends from where i open my faction)
- the faction view is very bad, is slow and almost useless like that, a good think is a visual sliding in height as if i where scrolling the photos on my smartphone
- a button like "send mail to all members" would be nice
- the notice "a member ask to join your faction" when i read the report it must allow me to go directly to my faction, as you already done for "the enemy comes to our parish"
- the * on faction member's village is useful, more useful would be i could see the coat of arms also
- at the moment is impossible to see how much player points have our faction members (if it have some value)

4 researches
- same as the faction view
- why in the tree view i can't use a stupid zoom?

5 village
- same, why i can't use a stupid zoom?
- same in the buildings construction view
- add a button "clear view"
- add a button that lowers the height of the buildings to the ground, like in the castle view
- for the new players, an icon that can he understand where to build a fletcher or an hunter's hut would be useful, even an icon for the inn that say "i'm a sort of stockpile for the beer, don't build me near the granary" would be useful, otherwive improve the initial tutorial.

6 castle
- the castle view NEVER show all the archers on my towers, it's very boring putting 10 archers on a tower and game shows only one or two, sometimes i put some archers and they are totally invisible
- i don't know why i can't build a tower attached to the other
- what's the advantage to have an mountain peak village? only those 4 rocks?

7 others
- in a battle my army become almost all invisible, defensive troops too (or wolfs)
- why in the world view there isn't a filter for the goods?
- player rank view, same as the faction members view issue
- mission completed list unusable
- achievements list of other players can be improved but first fix it, it show my progress instead of the selected player (for example the wolfs hunter). you can add a "compare" button for example
- why a player who is already in my faction show "invite in your faction" button in his profile?

thanks for the time, if i think anything else i'll write here and if someone want add something to the list just write!
MjKit

Re: suggesting list of improvements

Post by MjKit »

reserved

Return to “Feedback”