witnessing the death of one game, and the birth of ???

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Hezikiah II

witnessing the death of one game, and the birth of ???

Post by Hezikiah II »

ok, so most players figured out how to exploit your previous version.... your solution: make a new rule set
obviously a few hiccups huh?
Enemy attacks are fracking, and yes i cursed, sue me, insane,- * is with 1 attack every 15 hours? and re-spawns every day after? the enemy was always a bad idea that did nothing but prove weather someonewas new or active or not, and prep them for capture.
also don't ever complain to me about coding, this game was made by 4 people over a few weeks- it is simple as * to program ai and so forth, there is no hard code there is only tight code that is linked to many factors, and that can even be changed-

TAKE AWAY OR NERF REWARDS FOR EVIL LORD G'DA'NIT
its stupid to take away from new players the only helpful ai just because we housers need a leg up on faith or gold
i love the game STILL because it is such a mess, STILL, and has not been changed... its like a retarded pet, you love it but it runs into walls and you go "awwwww poor thing"

keep offering to be tied to your damned corp and work on the code day and night for free as volunteer work, but noooooooooooooo we want cv's and college experience, we want previous works for a pathetic game like shk
how did meta morphs go ;-)
still going to buy it when i get my Christmas pc finally
anywho
make marshal proc cooldown 1 hour, lets see if any of them use it
kick all village idiots after 24 hours or the next GC will have 500 people playing 5000 people
make beginner protection include all AI, make bonuses last 10 days as long as you dont rank above 8 in that time
let aldermans make factions
DO THE EXPANDED ALLY AND ENEMY LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD YOU *
KEEP YOUR VOWS OR DONT MAKE THEM
and add more gameplay options dam it
hope you enjoyed me sounding as angry as i could online, i was really just screwing with you head, i pay when i can and always will, i wont be a large bank but i expect something of what i said will be implemented

Return to “Feedback”