It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Everybody read. 

Post Everybody read.
There is an ongoing issue with SHK and it's really impacted the progress of this game we all love.

I will never stop playing this game and supporting it, but they removed something in which added the best excitement to this game and we need to get it back.

Raze.

Being able to only raze at Prince is very frustrating as it takes average 100 days for most players to reach this, of course there was some abuse with razing players but there are other ways to make it fun again instead of just removing it for all who are not a Prince.

Here's an idea, why not make it available for players at Knight rank and above with a higher cost of honour..or how about make a cap of razing one player per rank.... There's a cap on Faith Points so why not try a cap for razes? (also would add competition in the leaderboards as everybody would not want to waste a raze ability.

Point being, it'll add excitement to this game and surely give more reasons to buy crowns.

I hope I'm not just going on about an issue that only I believe in, but hopefully the dev's can check this and maybe even make a vote with few options and have the players chose what we prefer rather than just implement the rule and make us deal with it.

Were a community, we should be able to act like it :)

Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]