Everybody read.

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Beelingus

Re: Everybody read.

Post by Beelingus »

its simple

stop letting players log in the game with hidden PC identities (using sandboxie or somthing like it)
stop paying crowns to 2 accounts with this - invite a freind - "pay to multi legally" is how the russians are reading this.
when you find a cheater why are they not banned and lose everything they have gained from the cheating? delete the main account and the alts. they all are defrauding players of their money when they play by fireflys number 1 rule ""1 ACCOUNT PER PLAYER PER SERVER""

then lets see how many russians are using multiple alts and telling me in the thread that im the fool for not using them and getting the advantage. i have the thread still, and its not just 1 player in there defending the cheating.

the game has now become a playground for cheats using alts and multi's with genuine players who use teamwork, and communications, building teams and having freinds in game, are dissapearing fast.

im not the only one with these feelings, they already lost a huge part of the playerbase, its imposible to biuld a faction now as nobody wants to play a one sided game thats dominated by the side with the most multis, and everytime i hear a player say they are leaving its because of the cheating. i feel somtimes like soon ill be the only one using a single account.

i think firefly dont care, and are happy to have fake players in the mobile version making them look popular when in fact the real players base of the game has been shrinking since EU1. remember how many players on EU1 everyone!!. yeah i do, and its gone down each server since.
Beelingus

Post by Beelingus »

Every day almost i can give you examples of cheaters using there accounts against us in this game

here look

https://imgur.com/a/oS5eq

this cheating scum alemaestro has been using all these accounts to ID himself, he has 10 timed attacks coming at me, from all alts, each alts highest achievment is IDing other villages

even if firefly decide to look into it, and ban them, only the alts will be banned and this guy will just make 10 more. and he will lose nothing, he wont lose any crowns he got for his main account from buying crowns on teh alts, he wont lose any respect from his mates because they all know what hes doing anyway, and he wont lose the faith he has stolen from teh alts, he loses nothing

What do i get for playing 1 account for 4 years, for growing factions and bringing activity to teh game?

and this is the game now, so when this "ex" admin comes here telling us they care about the community, its rubbish, if they cared they would stop these cheating scum doing this. there not even looking for cheats lol.
Beelingus

Post by Beelingus »

heres another cheating scumbag, using an alt to ID his villages.

https://imgur.com/a/hUWjl

i wont bother posting more examples, but the majority of h20 is doing the same thing and i would waste all day screenshotting and posting examples if i wanted to carry on showing you all what a cheat filled game this has become.

and why the h20 are winning the server. because they would already be gone if nobody in h20 cheated.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Beelingus wrote:Every day almost i can give you examples of cheaters using there accounts against us in this game

here look

https://imgur.com/a/oS5eq

this cheating scum alemaestro has been using all these accounts to ID himself, he has 10 timed attacks coming at me, from all alts, each alts highest achievment is IDing other villages

even if firefly decide to look into it, and ban them, only the alts will be banned and this guy will just make 10 more. and he will lose nothing, he wont lose any crowns he got for his main account from buying crowns on teh alts, he wont lose any respect from his mates because they all know what hes doing anyway, and he wont lose the faith he has stolen from teh alts, he loses nothing

What do i get for playing 1 account for 4 years, for growing factions and bringing activity to teh game?

and this is the game now, so when this "ex" admin comes here telling us they care about the community, its rubbish, if they cared they would stop these cheating scum doing this. there not even looking for cheats lol.
But I can almost guarantee you . . . if you or I cheated with alt accounts, they'd ban us in a New York Minute! :roll:
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Yeah that is true, they would ban us if we used one and it's so dumb

Just like last night on mobile world it says 720 faith points to ID my village with 8 monks but when u actus do the Inuit costs u 1900 faith points.... I lost way too many faith and I reported it and posted on forums and YouTube videos...... They don't care

Firefly will never care cause I mean look at their videos of the developers... They don't look like theyre serious about life, it's just a bunch of greedy kids who just take our money and give us nothing.

I'm done spending money on this game and frankly once we beat mobile realm 2 im quitting this game cause other games aren't as fun as this but at least they have actual smart and caring developers.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

As discussed in previous topics, the Era rules set is specifically designed to limit the impact of one player operating more than one account. If you suspect another player of cheating you should raise a support ticket with detailed information about what you believe is happening.

Return to “Feedback”