BOT Perma Ban

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
HiddenDisclaimer

BOT Perma Ban

Post by HiddenDisclaimer » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:37 pm

Just a heads up for anyone using the bot. I was using it for a while, got a 7 day ban for it a couple weeks ago so I uninstalled it. A week after that my account was perma banned. So it looks like FF is just going off of player reports. They obviously have no way of actually detecting the bot since I didn't even have it installed when I was banned. So for any of you who have already gotten a 7 day ban and uninstalled like I did for fear of losing your account, it doesn't matter. If a couple people submit new reports they'll just perma ban you unless you spend a whole lot of money and then they'll probably just let you keep playing. I spent probably around 3-5K on Crowns over the course of the 7 years I've been playing, so apparently that isn't enough. And again, I wasn't even running the bot when I got the ban. I know there are still a whole lot of players using it so just be warned, if players just keep spamming reports on you your account will be banned doesn't matter what you do unless you dump a whole lot of money into this game monthly.

Say what you want, "Cheater" blablabla. The truth is half the real players who play SHK use the bot. I never used alt accounts or anything like that which in my opinion is real cheating. After 7 years of playing this game the bot was just nice to have to curb the constant grind this game requires. But thats my 2 cents, just a warning. Been a fun 7 years. Peace.

Lord Darko900

Re: BOT Perma Ban

Post by Lord Darko900 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Good, should have been a permanent ban from the start and not a 7 day ban.
Yoooooooooo

DontBeaWuss

Re: BOT Perma Ban

Post by DontBeaWuss » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:56 am

7 day bans for any kind of cheating just makes a mockery of the game.

Return to “Feedback”