Era worlds too fast - Age system better

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
PrinceofPiedmont

Era worlds too fast - Age system better

Post by PrinceofPiedmont » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:20 pm

I am playing my first Era world and I must say I am amazed at how fast they are. We are only 77 days in (world 10) and the first era is almost over. People have seemed to given up because it is moving way too fast to try to change anything about it.
I was primarily a world 1 player (age system) and to this point I must say it is a much better format than the era system. You had time to build, rank, research and make plans.
At this rate, this whole world will be over in a year. Why am I investing my time and such to rank up if it will be over by the time I get to CP?
#StartANewAgeWorld

DontBeaWuss

Re: Era worlds too fast - Age system better

Post by DontBeaWuss » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:59 am

Plus......you have to be in either the 'winning' House or 'runner-up' House to win anything at the end of it. This generally means that the same bunch of players win on just about every server, sad times.

Sir Glennalot

Post by Sir Glennalot » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:08 pm

Era worlds are crap.
I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

dragons21

Post by dragons21 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:03 pm

Era worlds are crap funny how the changed to the era system based on feedback shrink houses shrink factions cause people complained about that. a large number of players wont even be able to get in a house now now you go on a world and at least three houses all support the one house. multi accounts have become ridiculously common and some how that's the players job to report cheaters I play the game as well as pay for the game. if ff cant enforce the rules this game is not worth the time of day or maybe they should bring back in game moderators for the sole purpose of pointing out alts or they could pay me to do their job instead of me paying into the game just to be cheated

DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:23 pm

Firefly sees ERA rules as an evolution over AGE rules.

Firefly does not admit to making mistakes.

This is punishment for those of us that complained about the rule set before any server hit the 4th AGE.

Return to “Feedback”