SHK/Jwlison3

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Lord Alacrity

Re: SHK/Jwlison3

Post by Lord Alacrity » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:28 pm

WaywardChampion wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:54 pm
I wonder what would happen if every faction on the next world that closes had the same name. :)
Would this mean that everyone gets the gold reward?

I wonder if it works for the Era change rewards as well?

If you have notified them about this issue and they have failed to repair it, or even to acknowledge it as a problem, then it is fair to say that it is a deliberate feature that anyone can use :)
We have been made aware of an issue whereby the incorrect faction would be included and have a fix for this pending deployment so it will not be possible in the future. We appreciate everyone's help in identifying this problem. :)

WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:06 pm

Lord Alacrity wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:28 pm
WaywardChampion wrote:
I wonder what would happen if every faction on the next world that closes had the same name. :)

If you have notified them about this issue and they have failed to repair it, or even to acknowledge it as a problem, then it is fair to say that it is a deliberate feature that anyone can use :)
We have been made aware of an issue whereby the incorrect faction would be included and have a fix for this pending deployment so it will not be possible in the future. We appreciate everyone's help in identifying this problem. :)

We appreciate your prompt response and clarification of your position on this issue. Now that I that know it is not a feature I can promise that I will not be exploiting this issue, and will promptly report anyone who does. :)

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:32 am

Lord Alacrity wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:28 pm
WaywardChampion wrote:

Hang on...does this mean that this Faction in the Silver position were given the Gold prize?...even though, if I've read the poster right, you were informed of this after W1 ended?????

Return to “Feedback”