New world

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Mcweasel

New world

Post by Mcweasel »

When will you open a new world for mobile only? Most of us are bored and are awaiting a new mobile world only that stops the old school pc players dominating from the beginning.

Gr4 is in era2 so no point trying to play there when the world is already dominated by crown princesses etc. We want a new world that will allow newer mobile players to play on an even playing field. If you take brutal age as an example they launch a new world every few weeks because they understand the newer players won’t be able to compete after so long against players that are established within the worlds.

Please tell us when a new mobile world is opening before everyone gives up on this game and moves to one that’s more willing to give an even playing field for mobile players.
LadyBEATNGU

Re: New world

Post by LadyBEATNGU »

After very heavy involvement and competition in GR4, I quit playing because the world was dominated and boring. I am now back in the world again, but I am no longer in a house and I am playing casually without buying crowns anymore. I used to buy a hefty pile of crowns per month but I am bored and not seeing a reason to spend my real money. I am only interested in playing the mobile only worlds, and there is only one available. Please open even two or three worlds at a time so we have a variety of different worlds to choose from. A new map would get me very excited! And maybe a different style of aging the world instead of the era system. I hear there are maps that only stay open for 100 days or something. That would be super fun.

Return to “Feedback”