It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 NEW Tournament 'Donating Packets' 

Post NEW Tournament 'Donating Packets'
Dear Firefly, with the known reputation of not caring much about community until we complain, I come to u all with free advice for the tourbaments. Specifically the current one with 'donating packets'

I believe it would be smart and fair for the servers and players if, depending on the era the server is in, u make a cap for the amount of packets donated.

In era 1 the minimum packets donated to be selected for prizes should not be 100k.

In era 1 minimum should be about 10-20k because not everybody can produce as many resources in 1st era.

In 5th era it would make sense to make minimum 100k because with 30-40 villages it would be much easier to donate the minimum

We are all aware u pick greed over quality and the favor of the community but please dont turn tournaments into another toxic pay 2 win method.

When u guys have described tournaments in that big project of an announcement back then, u guys stated how u will make it fair for all players.

Doesnt seem too fair.

I spend money on the game and can win these tournaments but I dont think it's fair for the players who dont spend money or the newcomers to the game

Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]