Problem With Global Realm Servers

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Eagle Scout

Problem With Global Realm Servers

Post by Eagle Scout »

Although the concept of bringing Stronghold Kingdoms to mobile devices was an attractive idea, it has only been a disappointment. From my perspective, not many players are active on these worlds. On both Realm servers, House 1 has taken over the entire map and has pacified much of the world. These players, typically heavy carders, fight pointless wars against the "uneducated" in stronghold kingdoms. That said, I do believe that there is much to change to establish a fairness in these maps. If Global Realm 3 is released, then the world will experience the same pacification, unless house sizes are grown or shrunken further. Being apart of house 1 for a small portion of Global Realm 2, I was able to see the pointlessness the game has taken on. Fighting the Russian's only provided small entertainment. Mainly, everyone was left to farm and just put down pesky neutral factions. There was no true "wars" to be had. Either the release of Global Realm 3 needs to be rethought and the rules altered, or I would encourage the company to just release computer worlds which provide a far better experience.
Valhallas

Re: Problem With Global Realm Servers

Post by Valhallas »

Eagle Scout wrote:Although the concept of bringing Stronghold Kingdoms to mobile devices was an attractive idea, it has only been a disappointment. From my perspective, not many players are active on these worlds. On both Realm servers, House 1 has taken over the entire map and has pacified much of the world. These players, typically heavy carders, fight pointless wars against the "uneducated" in stronghold kingdoms. That said, I do believe that there is much to change to establish a fairness in these maps. If Global Realm 3 is released, then the world will experience the same pacification, unless house sizes are grown or shrunken further. Being apart of house 1 for a small portion of Global Realm 2, I was able to see the pointlessness the game has taken on. Fighting the Russian's only provided small entertainment. Mainly, everyone was left to farm and just put down pesky neutral factions. There was no true "wars" to be had. Either the release of Global Realm 3 needs to be rethought and the rules altered, or I would encourage the company to just release computer worlds which provide a far better experience.
Mobile realm are challenging the only downfall are the bugs, but as for fun, there's lots of wars to be had and lots of fun to have at the same time since the world is soo big and lots to do,

As for more challenge, they released Global Conflict 3 not too long ago and that was for all platforms, if mobile realm seems too easy, global conflict 3 is really challenging and I'm sure the release of more cross platform world's will bring in even more excitement and challenge
Eagle Scout

Post by Eagle Scout »

I would disagree, there is not much to do on the world because everyone is allied. The grand alliance holds the four biggest houses, thus there isn't much land to fight for, or else those fighting would be creamed. Doesn't make for an equal fight. And GC 3 is a good match, but playing on mobile in that world is wrong. You need a computer, all mobile players would be creamed. I do agree with you that mobile is to glitchy and not developed enough to actually compare with computer.
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Eagle Scout wrote:I would disagree, there is not much to do on the world because everyone is allied. The grand alliance holds the four biggest houses, thus there isn't much land to fight for, or else those fighting would be creamed. Doesn't make for an equal fight. And GC 3 is a good match, but playing on mobile in that world is wrong. You need a computer, all mobile players would be creamed. I do agree with you that mobile is to glitchy and not developed enough to actually compare with computer.
We have been actively fighting a big war since era 1 and it's still not finished, nobody really gets creamed on here unless they don't know how to play but u find these types of players everywhere.

As for gc3 on mobile it works fine, I've cleaned out a county on there no problem. I sometimes find it more efficient to get things done because it's all at ur fingertips

Return to “Feedback”