Global Realm 1 wont spend money on a race that already start

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
greenwitch

Global Realm 1 wont spend money on a race that already start

Post by greenwitch »

Was so excited to get on and Play I bought cards and got ready even bought an IPAD to play but the map is useless a house already has a star when others are just starting. No one should play a map where it starts with an unfair glory race. Sorry Firefly I wont spend my $ on it.

There is no way that a world should open with an unfair glory race.
meatball2k

Re: Global Realm 1 wont spend money on a race that already s

Post by meatball2k »

I think therebwill be new world open maybe september when android app released also as they will thrn have android llayers complaining.

Also I dont know if your qurstion was answered but global realm is just practice world hence there being a star won already.
greenwitch

Post by greenwitch »

I am just playing it and not using cards. I just wont spend money on it. Will play it but will save my cards for next world where everyone starts equal.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah thats the best way. Im fairly certain a new hloval 2orld will be released september when evrone is settles into the mobile versions.

My only worry is they stick to the era rules when I have not heard 1 person who actually fully enjoys them. The gane is slow at the best of times and new era style slows it even more.
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

It's a fair point and perhaps we should have reset it, but players were already in this World because it was used for the iOS Alpha, the iOS Soft Launch in various Countries and the Android Beta Test.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

I actually think that having a "Training world" for new players would be a good idea.

It would allow new players to get some play experience and allow some of the established groups to train and recruit new members.

To prevent established groups from taking it over and making it yet another card farm, then you could always just not have any way to earn cards on this world. No treasure castles and no Glory round awards.

That way there would be no real incentive to play there except for training and recruiting. Also those individuals who want to do nothing but farm could do so without complaint.

Return to “Feedback”