password reset NOT working

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Bassmace

Re: password reset NOT working

Post by Bassmace »

Im not. Firefly cant keep my password safe so they forced me to reset it, and because i have lost access to the old email i had started this game under, they have kicked me out of SHK for good. I have lost all my cards (many of which have given firefly nice profit), and all that i have put into this game in the last few years. I filled in their account retrieval form and they simply ignored it.
i wonder if there big investors who like to pay to win like defender and reckoning had to reset their passwords too... ROFL

Im out of here, gl to players who are sticking at it. i have seen the player base destroyed in the last 4 years by fireflys lack of care for fair gameplay and greediness in making cards for big spenders like the big oil and moat cards, which are only for those who invest considerable amounts into this game. the game has no balance like it did when i joined a few years ago on w6. it was fun then, its boring now with brainless idiots taking over the whole servers in days what a joke this 'game' has become. E1 had 35k players join, and the number barely gets to 10k for new servers now, it has fallen steadily as fair players who like a chance to win when playing a game (rofl) dropped out.

The fun part was the people, i have enjoyed meeting and playing with many cool folks from all around the world, and for that im grateful and thats the only part i will miss.

and for the record i am mighty * off how firefly have managed to steal my account from me and kick me from the game, after the time i put in here, and the effort me and my freinds have made to not all just join the biggest winning side and to make this game fun for players around us.

bye.

ps i even PMed the mod in this forum and he also ignored me.

Return to “Technical Help”