Share button is not working

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
sycia

Share button is not working

Post by sycia »

Hi I have been trying to share my achievements for years , but am unable to share it on facebook as advised , the page is blank, I even tried to login to facebook before I shared but not working ...I am a long standing player ...for years and years can you fix this issue so I can share my many achievements and spread the word[/color] :geek:
DontBeaWuss

Re: Share button is not working

Post by DontBeaWuss »

It's been like that for years...FF know about it but choose to either not bother with it or it's a software thing that they think is unimportant, yet, it's still there to taunt us with wasted effort on our part....you'll never get that time back.
Lord Friendly

Re: Share button is not working

Post by Lord Friendly »

Hi sycia,

We have tested this also and this isn't an issue we're seeing. Please could you contact support to help us to look into the issue.

Please could you send a ticket (by logging in using your login details) via the official Stronghold Kingdoms support site, http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/ or an by sending an email to support@en.strongholdkingdoms.com

Return to “Technical Help”