Reply to Lord Alacrity about ' Are u awake Firefly' topic

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Valhallas

Reply to Lord Alacrity about ' Are u awake Firefly' topic

Post by Valhallas »

Hi Lord alacrity.

Just want to clarify that u are pretty much asking us, the players, to do the very own job that u guys are supposed to be doing and what u guys get paid to do.

It makes no sense. U guys can easily check the server and players and identify who cheats and who doesnt.

U guys track IP addresses how can u miss the fact theres players who use multiple accounts ?!

How is it that players are legitimately able to have multiple accounts and even when we submit detailed reports with the proof. U guys disregard it.

It's as if u want the player to admit they're using an alt before u can consider it valid enough to act upon it.

It's pure BS.

Seeing as how u guys are clearly not taking this matter seriously myself as well as my team will most likely be leaving this game after we complete GR3, and maybe GR4.
tamas1000

Re: Reply to Lord Alacrity about ' Are u awake Firefly' topi

Post by tamas1000 »

Dear Valhallas!

Biggest cheater in game. Valhallas share accunt, so it will be always somebody online.

Tiberius: worst player ever, he not play in GR4, and post here lol about this world?!?

Davemac: use 2 alt account, we alredy reported him....

Awashop: use so about 5 alt accunt, reported...

.....more and more...

Dear Firefly!

Is very simple thing.
The valhallas team lost glory race, the have biggest fear, that he lose war in this server.
What they do? They coming and cry for firefly.
Becouse they cant fight, its very simple...

And write here like Cubone “i invest 1k in this game” lol.

I have not “invest”, it is a pleasure to play, so i was happy to sacrifice more times this amount in game. Lol

Valhallas, Cubone, Davemac, and all crying baby here, come in server, and show what you can in the battlefield!!!!
DaveMac2222

Post by DaveMac2222 »

So tamas within your insults (which is exactly the kind of behaviour there’s no need for), I see you agreed with Val and all that we’re saying, all alts accounts should be banned??

I’m not bothered if the account gets banned that you say is my alt, as I’ve told you before it’s my partners account who now hardly plays because of some of your players constant harassment, she’s now looking for another game which if this alt issue doesn’t get sort I will be too.

So we all dislike like alt accounts firefly ...... sort it!
tamas1000

Post by tamas1000 »

Yeah, we all know, what tricks use H10.
Hide ip, always change ip, more devices...

But we should not speak about this.

Explain me, why your team come here cry?
Becouse they are not able fight?
Show fighting skill, not cry here.

This is a sign of weakness!!

I play in more server, never had/see this befor..what your liar leader do here.
repellent....
NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

its funny to see how everything valhallas and his mates build up on lies falls apart :lol: . Now crying here and putting themselves into a victim role. You are these guys who insulted us to the ground and told lies about our past to other players. Your house is made of opportunists and dirty liars. You see how can you be believable now? we are sick of players like you. I see you post lots of things in the forums even in gc4 forums. You try to be a important guy but you are a nothing telling negative things about this game and turning every thread into a anti- developer thread. Guys like you should get banned in the forums im tired on all of this now.
Xotei

Post by Xotei »

I was really asked to come. I don’t like cry topics.
I am former Marshall of H20 and Marshall of H19 in present (GR4).
Dave Mac - please realize in ru region SH 1 is very popular, so there is always much newcomers to SHC.
So imagine if you meet low rank player against you - it might be a real person, not just alt. I know it is hard to imagine because people always search for excuses about defeat, and always imagine - their victories are only about their actions.
But really - you need to realize that not everyone uses your endless alts tactics. If the player is not a prince on the day 7 of the world - that does not mean he is alt. Also I really fond of your VM after you razed all newcomers without castles, and could do nothing against experienced Wers team. That makes you really experienced fighter, but only in your mind maybe. I saw some reports you are loosing the full breaker on 0.1 finished castles of my newcomers.

Valhallas - please realize that nowbody ows you nothing. You really behave like everyone should do whatever you want you just need to talk about you wishes a lot. That not works this way. Really. I mean it is definitely not working so. True. I understand you want every your enemy get banned if you are loosing the war, but it might not happen. Because the game heve rules, and we respect them. Please stop this cry thing. If you are loosing just make it with honor, like some fighters in your house.Dont blame bad obstacles or weather about this.

DIXI.
Don’t answer, I won’t check the topic.
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

I just need to quickly say, my team has been victorious of 2 servers without the use of alts.

Cry about what?

We have 5 stars in the glory race and produce more glory than H3.

Let me remind u all that H3 consists of H1, H2, H3, H6, H7, H9, H14, H17, H18, H19 and H20......11 houses needed in order to try and stop me and my team

The only reason u guys have a small 10k lead for the first time in 90 days of this server is simply because before server refresh u guys send monks to our parishes to vote us out so we dont gain the glory......u his feel victorious this way?

Do u think u can keep that up for 7 eras ?

Tamas speaks of being a fighter and to 'come to the battlefield'

In gr3 when him and hektor tried to betray me and my team. We vaporized them all off the map. Including tamas and his weak 28 villages he had in Uganda and Rwanda. Completely reset the noob and even up until today he will respawn desperste around the map to try and get a raze or 2 on few inactive players.

Xote...or shall i say Spartek, telling us about how newcomers are not alts is true. But when u hits have H19 and h6 and H20 as well as H14 that has dedicated alts that help u guys, we notice.

If H10 was using alts we would be beating u guys more than we are already.

I mean since when in SHK history does somebody time 6 armies of 5 captains and fail without breaking 2 rows of tower just like ur leader did to me, or how about the 13 timed attacks u guys all put together and failed horribly on my member. Including u and xotei who were involved in the attacks.

The facts are facts when it comes to the game as well as the server
U guys have bribed players, threatened others and begged the rest to join u hits and try to stand up against myself and my team. And even after all the desperate tactics u all still are losing.

I do not understand how after one simple glory round where uball have a 10k lead due to just monking us out of parishes will make u feel victorious

Also tamas just cause everyday u crash and fail 9 captains and 400 catapults on my walls without scratching a tower does not mean I share accounts. I am just way above ur league as I have always been since GR3 when i erased u multiple times off the map.

The main point here is Firefly does not care about alts and cheaters which they specifically stated in their game rules.

And since my team is just better and we enjoy buying crowns and since we are actually financially able to do this and not in the need of alts as the rest of u, we complain about not receiving the services we pay for.

We pay for a fair and fun game and environment and it has only gotten worse since GR4 released and all the desperate losers since GR2 server had to join together and create alts as well as bribe others with promo codes to try and get ahead. Firefly just doesnt care and their reply asking us to do their job for them is just outrageous

I doubt u noobs from H3 would understand the frustration since u guys resort to alts instead of buying crowns

Also may I add once again that there is an entire server of 11 houses + many alts and yet still losing ?

Now I am here in this thread to hear from Lord Alavcrity. Not hear from u noobs how u are angry that u arent as good as me and my team. Ur own members like HektorX7 a.k.a ArugiorsII have even admitted to H3 having an uncontrollable amount of alts.

Tamas u even admitted to me in mails how having multiple accounts on one world is cheating and I pointed out how Sobota91 and StreetFighteer were the same player and u said yes but he only has streetfighteer on gr4 and not sobota91 so it csnt be considered cheating.....well if u search in gr4 u will see sobota91 right beside his new account StreetFighteer.

Or how about swamptiger0128 who literally has 5 alt accounts which are in his country and his vassals.

Just like back in school, if u guys even went.. students would cheat because they werent tood enough nor smart/skilled enough to keep up and win.....this is exactly like H3 and the 11 houses they desperately merged together.

Not good enough so they must resort to cheating in order to try and pass and even then u guys are barely doing it. And dont forget this is only day 90 of era 1 and u have only succeeded to win 1 glory round by 10k points after voting us out.......this doesnt take skill, other than desperation its a waste of faith which u will all be depleted once era 2 arrives.

Now lord alacrity if u can please answer my question that would be great thanks.
Cubone69

Post by Cubone69 »

The irony here is so immense. The people who we know have alts are commenting here. All they’ve done is thrown insults instead of having a respectful discussion. They didn’t even deny the fact that they have alts. They say we are losing but we’re not. They merged every house in the server because most of the houses are run by alt accounts or have alts in it. We have proof that they have alts and they’re still playing the game. We have submitted tickets with the proof just like we were told to do. And yet they still play. What more do you want from us, Firefly? This game has gone so far down hill. It just seems firefly wants these people to continue playing and spending money. But in reality, if nothing is done about the alt accounts firefly will lose some of their top spenders.

And how come no one has mentioned the abuse of that free code Hektor was bribing players with? That one you get from installing a game. No one installed it except hektor and he was just giving the code to anyone he could find willing to face us. That’s a desperation measure of a team who fears they are losing. And it should be against the rules. The point of that code is to get players to try a new game, not bribe neutrals to get involved in a war or to flip sides.
Markhanius

Post by Markhanius »

Last post from Valhallas, where he in deep details presents his one sided view of the war, and boasts about his glorious past with his team, belittles his opponents and so on, only shows that it is not so much about alleged "injustice", but mostly about propaganda on forum.
Presenting strength when you are weak. Propaganda on as much levels as possible. Valhallas is talented politician, and he knows what he is doing. False propaganda, nothing more! Don't fall for it.
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Markhanius wrote:Last post from Valhallas, where he in deep details presents his one sided view of the war, and boasts about his glorious past with his team, belittles his opponents and so on, only shows that it is not so much about alleged "injustice", but mostly about propaganda on forum.
Presenting strength when you are weak. Propaganda on as much levels as possible. Valhallas is talented politician, and he knows what he is doing. False propaganda, nothing more! Don't fall for it.

False propaganda? U mean having multiple alt accounts as u guys do is just propaganda?hmm hmm...

I think u guys coming to try and defend fact u all use alts will not hide the fact that it is true, we will continue to report u all and continue getting u guys banned. We know it somewhat works because we see less and less..but at the same time u guys keep creating them

And I'm sorry but any team who needs to beg 11 other houses to join forces with them and use multiple accounts just to fight 2 houses does not make u guys strong or noble. I mean it's quite embarassing to have over 600 players versus only 80 and still losing the war.

Maybe u guys need more alts ; )

Return to “Technical Help”