Are u awake FireFly ??

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Tiberius666

Re: Are u awake FireFly ??

Post by Tiberius666 »

Here is the shared account. I knew the REAL Andy in Beta mobile. Hektor is using it as he said he was. Andy quit over a year ago.

BAN BOTH ACCOUNTS, BREAKS THE TOS
image0.png
image0.png (29.62 KiB) Viewed 1386 times
Ezekiel69

Post by Ezekiel69 »

Firefly wake up! It was already bad in GR3, but according to what is going now your game is loosing more and more people! Let’s make you a bad reputation and comment the situation in every social media that you are on, and reddit, maybe a bad buzz will move you!

Good luck to the team, hope Firefly will wake up.
DaveMac2222

Post by DaveMac2222 »

CLEAR proof of account sharing, totally unfair, that player needs banning, if you don’t then I’m leaving as your clearly not interested in enforcing your own rules?!?!?
Mcweasel

Post by Mcweasel »

The use of alts is ruining the game. I spend when I can on the game but it’s now pointless as anyone who has deep pockets clearly are above the rules that firefly have set.

When will you stop ignoring the issue and deal with alts??

Come on make it fair for everyone or end up losing your player base.
KnightOfSwabia

Post by KnightOfSwabia »

Actually I don't mind quiting the game, but I mind leaving my friends behind so if we all find another similar but better game where cheating is not allowed that's just fine with me.
Haldaried

Post by Haldaried »

I find it difficult to understand how you guys can ignore the breaking of your own rules. Ethically as well as morally you are obligated to maintaining a fair and even playing field. You risk losing many players and alienating many more, can you at least reply to these posts and clarify your stance on alt accounts??
Kenofu

Post by Kenofu »

FireFly please do something against Alts!
Seeker.mm

Post by Seeker.mm »

I can not continue to play or spend money on this game either if there is going to be no action taken here. Clearly players have submitted proof that these people are cheating and not following the rules set forth by Firefly. If there is going to be no enforcement of these rules, I don't see how I can possibly keep playing and spending money....what is the point?
cwcrash

Post by cwcrash »

Hi,

this game sucks! Is it completely full of doubble accounts! Are you going to do something Firefly???

I am 100% sure, that "Arman05" uses multiple accounts. The one he uses most is the player "Arman119". He takes control of a parish of other players, opens the parish and raids all gold and flags immediately after that from this main account "Arman05".
I allready saw this a few times and also my friend "Ragnar Beorn Son", who was a victim of this double account, can confirm this!

Furthermore i am 95% sure that "Kvothe123" is an alt account of "Wers1814". He used it in the past and sends goods to it.

Also "Brhr1980" is an alt account of H3, but I am not sure who is behind that. I think it is "AlexandrM1".

Mostly the whole faction "Bears are drunk" is full of alt. accounts of H7 and H3. Please do something against this accounts. They destroy completely all the fun in playing SK!!!!!
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

I'm going to lock this thread since this is not the appropriate place to report suspected rule violations. I've also deleted a link to a "bot" that claims to do many wonderful things, but is just another piece of malware designed to steal account details and personal information.

If you suspect another player of cheating, you need to put in a ticket to support.

If you have done this in the past and "nothing happened" please keep these points in mind when submitting a ticket:

[*] We're unable to investigate tickets such as "Player123 is cheat! Check it!" without more information about what the player is doing or what leads you to suspect that they are cheating. You MUST include information such as: *which* player you are reporting, *why* you suspect they are not playing by the rules and exactly *what* they are doing.

[*] For a variety of reasons, we are not allowed to reply to you and tell you we banned the player you reported. We also cannot reply to you and explain why the player is not banned. We realize this may be frustrating, but you will never know what action has been taken against a player you reported.

[*] Lies and intimidation are particularly common tactics among players, don't believe everything your enemies want to tell you. If they can convince you that they are

[*] We have no control over what happens in private Discord servers. We encourage you to only join Discord servers with players you know and trust.

[*] If you receive mail that you do not like, even on mobile, you can use the red icon to report the mail which will also add the sender to your block list. You will never receive mail from the person again and you have solved your own problem, there is no need to wait for Support to intervene.

[*] We don't know who is in a particular House or faction on a particular world when you submit your ticket. You need to name the players you suspect in your report, simply saying "all of H5" or "his whole faction" is not enough information.

Return to “Technical Help”