Alt accounts and bribing players with real world currency ?

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Valhallas

Alt accounts and bribing players with real world currency ?

Post by Valhallas »

So I just want to know if theres any restrictions on using alt accounts and bribing players and paying them real world currency to fight for them.

Just wondering because I see much of that in the mobile world to try and overthrow myself and by team from being the dominant team and I'm just wondering if this is allowed?

Because if alts are allowed and we can pay players to play for us then where is the true skill base in the game also I was wondering because ifnFirefly have left themselves to be this corrupt then my team and myself just may have to stop supporting and have a more passive playstyle and eventually find a new game since seeing how this is. Stronghold Kingdoms 2 cannot be any better except for maybe graphics play.

Hoping a Firefly moderator or staff members answers this

Thanks
Valhallas

Re: Alt accounts and bribing players with real world currenc

Post by Valhallas »

And yes ********* I am talking about u in this forum as per the bribing players to desperately receive help against me when I havent even started being aggressive to the 15 houses u have on ur team versus the 2 houses I control :)

Would like to hear from a dev or moderator please as per the game rules since the old rules are from Age days and havent been updated.
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Lord Benevolent wrote:Hi Valhallas, maybe I can help clear things up. First, the Game Rules apply to all worlds, independent of Age, Era, RoTW, etc. Those merely differ in the gameplay mechanics.

Second, it is and always will be 'illegal' to
A) Play more than 1 account on any given world
B) Share access to an account with another person

So if you suspect a player of violating those two rules, please submit a ticket with any evidence (or detailed reason of suspucion) to Support.
(I am removing the accused player name from your post above because public accusations aren't cool)

Regarding bribes: What players agree upon privately is, well, their private business. There's no rule saying you can't bribe players, especially if it takes place outside of the game. The only thing we don't allow in this respect is racketeering for Crowns or real life goods (this will also be reported to local police).
Thanks for the reply and I apologize for the public accusation.

Speaking of reporting, I have reported as well as my house members of the suspected alt usage in certain players on the Mobile Realm 4 world.

Also have reported the usage of sharing accounts.

The problem with the alt accounts being used is that there will be one player who creates an alt and uses that alt to * his team member, and his team member will create an alt to help that other team member.

They use as vassals as well as to supply each other and outvote others.

I hope this can be looked into more in depth as the Mobile Realms are beginning to get more and more corrupted by these type of players and ruining the experience for many as well as making them quit which is in result, not a good thing.

Thanks for the time and we win continue to report issues and players to hopefully help improve the game for the community.

Valhallas
tamas1000

Post by tamas1000 »

Respected SHK!

I am big fan of the game.
Play in more servers, and because I love the game so much, I also regularly sacrifice it, mean buy pt and crowns.

I see this cry from the player Valhallas.

And i just wondering, becouse we know, and alredy reported some players from his team!!

So its very interesing to see, that the player, they write 1000 + 1000 ingame messages (threaten, blackmail, ask, cry—just what you need) to the other players and who supports the fraud within his own team is coming to cry here.

We will from now report all account share and alt/multi account from the Valhallas team, and we hope, that Firefly not support this players, they cant play this game with character and with honor!

Sincerely
tamas1000
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

tamas1000 wrote:Respected SHK!

I am big fan of the game.
Play in more servers, and because I love the game so much, I also regularly sacrifice it, mean buy pt and crowns.

I see this cry from the player Valhallas.

And i just wondering, becouse we know, and alredy reported some players from his team!!

So its very interesing to see, that the player, they write 1000 + 1000 ingame messages (threaten, blackmail, ask, cry—just what you need) to the other players and who supports the fraud within his own team is coming to cry here.

We will from now report all account share and alt/multi account from the Valhallas team, and we hope, that Firefly not support this players, they cant play this game with character and with honor!

Sincerely
tamas1000
This has to be the funniest message ever seeing as how this tamas player owns alts himself and uses them to try and spy in game. Not to mention his leader who offers promo codes from SHK to players in the server just to try and keep up with me.

Tried to betray me in GR3 and lost and got reset and wiped off the map multiple times so now in GR4 they have gathered a massive team of noobs and alts so fight me and spend everyday begging houses and players to join them in trying to stop me from having the best team.

It is also funny because this same tamas player is also the one who encourages him team shares accounts and uses alts...they have TWO houses dedicated to alt accounts for the 13 houses that they are trying to control and fight against me.

It is also the same noob who asked Spartek to help them and John mobile server with all his alts and bots and hacks in order to try and stop my team from winning.

Ans the saddest part is firefly allows all this to happen.

A player named swamptiger0128 who has literally 4 alt accounts he uses as vassals and support for the other houses but since he spends money on the game they wont ban him.

I spend money on the game too maybe I should start making a bunch of alts and play a token on them so I dont get banned ??
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Just wanted to add for the record that even if u check SHK website and look at hall of fame u will see in Global Realm 1 this tamas noob qas losing and betrayed his team to win in era 7....in gr2 I did not know the players from gr1 but we won gr2 with my team.

In gr3 tamas and his team joined the server and me andbmy team were naturally more dominant. We recruited tamas after feeling sorry for him always farming and getting no glory, he brought his friends from gr1 into my house...in era 3 was the moment Global Conflict 4 released. I decided that all mobile players should join together and conquer the PC servers....

During this time tamas and his friends worked a plan to stay in GR3 and try to overthrow us and wipe us out.

Thankfully tamas and his team of noobs are exactly just that, noobs....we quickly destroyed them and stripped them of all their titles..tams reset from 27 villages and even up till today he will try to respawn in places and attack us out of anger he lost.

In gr4 now we have all joined and surely tamas and his noobs are angry that my team still victorious in GR3 and they decided to call war wince Day 1.

They asked spartek to come join with his new fake accounts and bots amongst his noobs as well...we have been destroying them since day1 and it is now almost day 90.

The war has been going very bad for them that they have now been resorting to offering promo codes and buying players crowns in order to join them so they can gain some seat holders in their team and gain the glory from it.

Just want to point out that my small team of 200 players who use 1 account each are overpowering a massive team of about 400 players who use alts and bots and need to resort to bribing players to join them.

We killed them in gr3 and took their lands and they cannot even begin to do same so they're bribing players and using alts for the glory to get ahead of us.

Saddest thing is they are still behind....

Worse thing is FireFly doesnt stop them using alts even after multiple reports and proof provided and instead encourages the use ofbmultiole accounts as long as a token is in play.

As per their game rules and by the proof in the pudding.

Return to “Technical Help”