possible in game card bug

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Teutons

possible in game card bug

Post by Teutons »

Hi, looking for answers & help.

Maybe I don't understand how the card feature works, despite playing on many worlds since 2013, but I have traded in tons of cards for card points to use on getting specific cards I need.

When I go to swap card points for a card I get pop up window informing me I have more than 2000 unused cards & that I need to play or trade some in.

When I click on the card menu up top,it shows

All cards: 2000

Playable: 1747

unopened card packs: 1152

am I to assume that the unopen card pack total is calculated into the total cards count?

but in game when I use cards, the total cards count [2000] dips below the 2000 count depending on how many cards I used, but still won't allow me to exchange cards points for cards or open card packs.

Another issue, when I log off & back in, the total card count goes back to 2000 & even the playable cards count reverts back to 1747 even though I used up or traded in cards.

Is this a bug or am I missing something here, reply would be greatly appreciated as this is frustrating & I never ran into this issue before.

======update:==========
I played around 7 production cards [food & weapons] I checked the total card count it dipped to: 1993 & the playable cards count to: 1740,

I then logged out & back in & both counts reverted back to 2000 & 1747 respectively, despite that all 7 cards are in play. something is wrong here.
Can an admin look into this for me & reply back?

Return to “Technical Help”